Anyone know is Bas and Steven will do GP?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I would include Mauro but he is in to the fake commentating now.

I assume you are talking about RIZIN. Bas, Mauro, and Quadros will likely never work for RIZIN as long as Millen is involved.

More than likely we'll get Smith and Grande, the Bellator boys.

Whats the history there?
According to Bas, Gary Jerry Millen was a big reason why PRIDE sacked Quadros. Millen then tried posturing and treating them like shit so Bas and Mauro left shortly after. There's a lot more he says about Millen being a fraud that basically used a language barrier to trick PRIDE into hiring him.

Is it true? Who knows, Bas definitely creates some wild tales but Millen also just seems slimy. Mauro has also flat out said he won't accept any offers from RIZIN due to an unnamed person.

Last edited:
More than likely we'll get Smith and Grande, the Bellator boys.

Is it already confirmed that a English (live?) broadcast will happen? Didn't read anything about it yet, match.tv is good but I prefer my commentary in English ;)

Is it already confirmed that a English (live?) broadcast will happen? Didn't read anything about it yet, match.tv is good but I prefer my commentary in English ;)
It won't be live in the US. Last year with fedor they did a few hour delay. It was on at like 9am est I think

You're going to watch it live on a Russian or Chinese stream like the rest of us, buddeh.

Back