Anyone know if on ESPN+ if we’ll be able to watch the PPVs at anytime or they just live?

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Unfortunately I might not be able to watch UFC 236 this weekend live because of work... was wondering if anyone knows if you purchase the PPV on ESPN+ if you’ll be able to watch the fights afterwards or if it is just live and that’s all... if anyone knows more bout the new set up on ESPN+ for the PPVs thanks... I know that you use to buy them on ufc.tv and be able to buy from there after the fights and not have any spoilers on what happen in the fights

Last edited:
Any time.

I start late and fast forward through the talk.

EDIT: sorry, I don't know about the PPV. I only know about the ESPN+ shows. Where is strike-out text/font when you need it?

Any time.

I start late and fast forward through the talk.

EDIT: sorry, I don't know about the PPV. I only know about the ESPN+ shows. Where is strike-out text/font when you need it?
Ya I really have enjoyed the ESPN+ events they are uploaded right away after the fights... I was wondering if it’ll be the same for PPVs where it’ll be in the library just like the other fights and you can watch it up to a certain date after purchase

Back