Anyone know good muay thai school in nYc

Hickson

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
anyone know any good muay thai schoosl in nyc, i heard abuot a place called 5points fitness, anyone know of anything else

I've tried searching for this, but haven't come up with much.

I've only heard about The Wat and NYKK. Any others?

i heard of a place called 5pointsfitnesse.com, check it out, who konws,

Hickson said:
anyone know any good muay thai schoosl in nyc, i heard abuot a place called 5points fitness, anyone know of anything else

depends on what your goal is. I train at the WAT. www.thewat.com

I can name you a few other places, but let me know what your goal is (i.e. fighting professionally, fitness, etc etc)

5 points is GQ-ish in how it looks (took a class there)

the Wat has wooden floors and I heard is a bit more oldschool/rugged

I hear Coban is at Renzo's teaching now, he is a Mauy Thai Legand!!! Can not go wrong with Coban. If not I know 5 points is a really good gym. Awesome facilities plus there price includes a gym membership with a full line of weights and treadmils etc.

in queens there is a place SITAN GYM that i went to for while, great place, awesome coach, and reasonable prices...

a few blocks away theres an actual mma school (combined martial arts) and a guy name bakary teaches there, hes supposedly good too

i checked out Renzo's place last night and it was confirmd that Coban now teaches there 2x week, it costs $25 a class so appox. 200 month, but I am sure you can talk a deal with him. That Queens MMA school is ridiculously expensive 250 month lol the head guy not even a BBJ BB, I hear the thai boxing there is mediocore. Sitan is prbably the first Muay Thai school in brooklyn, quens in the early 90's I trained there back when I was 18 thats where i got my start in Muay Thai, I loved it then, don't kbnow if I would train there again

I am wondering about Ulitame Muay Thai, I called there about few months ago, the guy told me there so expensive because they offer the best muay thai program in all of NYC, the only thati head trainer in all NY ( whitch is a lie because master K and Coban now teaches) The guy seemed a bit arrogant

thaiking said:
i checked out Renzo's place last night and it was confirmd that Coban now teaches there 2x week, it costs $25 a class so appox. 200 month, but I am sure you can talk a deal with him. That Queens MMA school is ridiculously expensive 250 month lol the head guy not even a BBJ BB, I hear the thai boxing there is mediocore. Sitan is prbably the first Muay Thai school in brooklyn, quens in the early 90's I trained there back when I was 18 thats where i got my start in Muay Thai, I loved it then, don't kbnow if I would train there again

Do you know what's Coban's schedule at Renzo's?

Tues, and Thurs. at 6:30 I believe. It costs 25 dolars per class, call Renzo's gym to find out the time, but I am sure it is on Tues. and Thurs.

Back