Anyone know anything about pokemon cards?

That's for like a shadowless holo in perfect condition and top grade, meaning they cut and print it perfectly. You could have a card without a blemish on it and it still lose value because of the factory.

Yeah I made 305 on one in shit condition though so any charzaird is some money for sure.

This is the checklist of the McDonald's Pokemon 25th anniversary. Seems like a crappy lineup, so not worth pursuing. No Charizard or Mewtwo or the four armed pro wrestler.

Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Rowlet
Litten
Popplio
Sobble
Scorbunny
Grookey

Pokémon/Yu gi oh lots are only worth it if they have PSA graded cards or you own a card shop and can flip them easily

I saw an article saying these Happy Meal and cereal anniversary cards won't be worth much at all. Still for fans, it must be nice to have reprints of cards they missed originally.

I'm thinking of buying a job lot off Facebook but not sure how much they're worth and it's hard to find out through Google etc so if anyone has any knowledge I'd be grateful. I want to start collecting as an investment

Don't do it.

my nephew is a fucking pokemon fanatic & loves these cards.

so naturally I love fucking with him. just mispronouncing the names gets him SOOO mad, like he'll fucking get violent.

there's a character named Mewtwo - I always say Mewthree which makes him flip the fuck out hahaha
lol this is great

I watched most of a video of a hardcore Pokemon guy opening packs and showing a good look at each card quickly and concluded I shouldn't buy these cards. I don't know 99% of the characters and wasn't excited seeing what the guy pulled. Most looked like junk commons, but I could be wrong.

A mate of mine had a few packs lying around so he sold them on ebay, I think it was. Then he bought some more with that cash and sold those as well.

Next thing you know, he's buying pokemon cards by the pallet and selling them for a job. He's making so much money he quit a well paid job for it. Think he even hired someone on recently as well.

It's sorta crazy.

Pokémon/Yu gi oh lots are only worth it if they have PSA graded cards or you own a card shop and can flip them easily

I mean mainly to make real money thats true but I've now sold like 100 cards for 2k. I didnt get anything rated and I actually found it enjoyable watching the bids etc.

I think I saw someone post today he spent $200 or $300 on a card which would be cheaper than buying and opening a box to try to get it.

My cousin and nephew collect. They said it's extremely hard to find them in Hawaii since stores sell out fast. Is that the same everywhere else? I'm in California so I assume a lot of people buy them. I'm going to look out for them now and maybe I can get lucky and find some packs or even a full box for them.

My cousin and nephew collect. They said it's extremely hard to find them in Hawaii since stores sell out fast. Is that the same everywhere else? I'm in California so I assume a lot of people buy them. I'm going to look out for them now and maybe I can get lucky and find some packs or even a full box for them.
I can't remember seeing any Pokemon cards in HI in ages, but I haven't been looking for them either. Lots of Magic The Gathering though. I'm guessing specialty stores hoard them from regular stores to scalp. The youtube openers seem to have no problems getting them.

I saw someone post he paid $350 expedited service to have a foil Charizard graded which turned out to be graded 10. The grading itself costed $350!

I saw some at Target Ala Moana, but not at the trading cards section, but on a cart near the customer service desk and an old guy around 50's bought a bunch. Saw couple empty boxes of the individual packs and the plastic sets with a couple of packs inside and some with the oversized cards, the small card binder. Sounded like anyone couldn't just walk up and buy some. Weird. There was no sign in the trading card section directing people to the customer service area's stash.

I saw some at Target Ala Moana, but not at the trading cards section, but on a cart near the customer service desk and an old guy around 50's bought a bunch. Saw couple empty boxes of the individual packs and the plastic sets with a couple of packs inside and some with the oversized cards, the small card binder. Sounded like anyone couldn't just walk up and buy some. Weird. There was no sign in the trading card section directing people to the customer service area's stash.
Thanks I'll let my cousin know!

I'm thinking of buying a job lot off Facebook but not sure how much they're worth and it's hard to find out through Google etc so if anyone has any knowledge I'd be grateful. I want to start collecting as an investment

check out leoharts channel on youtube. hes a former lawyer, now pokemon card expert.

I wish I could be a bird flying, so why not a pokemon.

Never played with pokemon card. Why you don't play hearthstone ?

My nephew was really into these things, even when he went off to college. I’m sure he saved a fortune on condoms, because I guaran-damned-tee you he never had to buy any.

Back