Anyone in Virginia familiar with this gym?

Vrill

White Belt
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but it's worth a try.

So I've been shopping around for a good place to train BJJ since moving to Norfolk. Based on their website, Hybrid Training Center in VA Beach seems to be the one with the best facility and most qualified instructors anywhere near me.

Hybrid Martial Arts Academy

I've sent them an Email inquiring about class structure and monthly fees, but no reply so far. The joint looks expensive. The facility is gigantic, it has tons of equipment, multiple training rooms, and a pretty large staff.

From their website:

* Over 14,000 sq. ft
* heavybag room with over 20 heavy bags
* fully equiped men

i've trained and competed with a few of the guys from hybrid. good attitudes and skills. scott is a saulo black belt and a good guy. you could do a lot worse. if i lived at the beach, that'd probably be my 1st choice.

i've trained and competed with a few of the guys from hybrid. good attitudes and skills. scott is a saulo black belt and a good guy. you could do a lot worse. if i lived at the beach, that'd probably be my 1st choice.
Thanks. What do they charge a month for BJJ? Is the CSW covered in that as well?

I doubt they're any relation but Hybrid in Roanoke is a great place.
HYBRID MARTIAL ARTS

When I am visiting or passing thru I stop by. Good guys & Dennis is all class.

I won an MMA fight against one of their guys, he was tough. Antwain Britt (Strikeforce) is from there I believe. Saulo does seminars frequently.

i trained at hybrid for 3 years good place. there new location is huge . i left there about a year and a half ago just cause i like smaller schools so i can get more one on one. i train at eastern academy which like 4 blocks away from hybrid good school good instructors i just love the vibe. either school is amazing you just have to find your nitch and what you really want out of it.

Buck Grant is the owner of Hybrid. Hell of a nice guy. I've trained with a couple of his guys.

Back