Anyone in toronto or ontario know were to get this?

MMouse

Now you enter...the shredder
Banned
Reaction score
Black steel beam post to hold the bags? Looking to add one in my shed.

20180905_114839.jpg

There doesn’t seem to be very much surface area at the base of that thing, does it go all the way to the ceiling or just 90 at the top and hang bang? Otherwise I would worry that thing would eventually break those bolts at the floor

There doesn’t seem to be very much surface area at the base of that thing, does it go all the way to the ceiling or just 90 at the top and hang bang? Otherwise I would worry that thing would eventually break those bolts at the floor

Depends on the the bolt strength, I mean look at streetlights, they have little to no surface area yet generally don't flop over in hurricanes, even when debris strikes them. While you're not wrong and I can see the potential issues, I imagine if you had high tensile bolts it would be okay provided the had enough cement to hold them in place. I wouldn't want to put them in on a wood floor that's for sure.

WarriorMMA seems to be the go to for everything round here. There is a boxing gym far north on Dufferin that may be able to hook you up.

Back