Anyone here watch The Carrie Diaries?

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It is a new show when rat face Jessica Parker's character Carrie Bradshaw in Sex in the City was 16.

It is a show made for 14 and 15 year olds but they went way overboard with making sure you kew it was supposed to be the 1980s. 80s music. 80s clothes and 80s cell phones and big hair.

80s music, 80s clothes and 80s cell phones and big hair>than the shit i see these days. i miss the 80's culture. just what is wrong with that anyways?, you cant expect a show to be about a woman in the 80's and have them listening to lady gaga and jay z? :icon_neut

In one part of the show a lady came up to ask Carrie about her purse. Carrie reacted and said something like I thought you were trying to steal my purse. The viewer was supposed to think Carrie was being naive and overreacting. But in the next segment the lady who admired the purse stole a dress. So maybe Carrie was right. She may have wanted to steal the purse.

glennrod, the 80s thing was the best part of the show. They went a bit overboard with it though.

Carrie's friend talking about her first sexual experience. Her Asian friend said it felt like a hot dog trying to go in a keyhole.

Dude, 4 threads today, including a thread about shitting in public and this garbage about a Sex in the City off-shoot? Step away from the keyboard.

Did they explain how Annasophia Robb turns into Sarah Jessica Parker? Must be some sort of Brundlefly fusion between Carrie and a horse in the finale.

iUmI2g0bnsqly.gif

Did they explain how Annasophia Robb turns into Sarah Jessica Parker? Must be some sort of Brundlefly fusion between Carrie and a horse in the finale.

iUmI2g0bnsqly.gif

She didn't dress like that on the show. It would make the show a whole lot better if she does start dressing like that.

iUmI2g0bnsqly.gif

LOL, yeah I was puzzled when they cast her to play the young version of the absolutely hideous Sarah Jessica Parker UGH. Too bad this show doesn't take place when Robb is a little bit older and the character of Carrie herself is say in her early 20s and then put the show on Starz or HBO , whaddup

I just downloaded it, I'm expecting to think it's awful though so I won't be disappointed if it is. SATC has a very special place in my heart, as does 90s/2000s Carrie.

I caught 30 seconds of this while channel surfing the other day. It was her having her first kiss in a pool or some shit. It grossed me out honestly. It just oozed with pedophilic slime.

You know how I know you're gay?

Actually I had to sit through this with the wife last night. Complete garbage, but then again I'm not a pubescent teen girl so I may have a skewed perspective.

You know how I know you're gay?

Actually I had to sit through this with the wife last night. Complete garbage, but then again I'm not a pubescent teen girl so I may have a skewed perspective.

You know how I know you married a pre pubescent girl? :icon_chee

You know how I know you married a pre pubescent girl? :icon_chee

I get to watch it all Cuffs. Real Housewives of Who Gives a Fuck, Army Wives, 16 and Pregnant, Jersey Shore...

I know way too much about stuff I shouldn't, but I'm a team player, or a bitch, however you look at it.

I get to watch it all Cuffs. Real Housewives of Who Gives a Fuck, Army Wives, 16 and Pregnant, Jersey Shore...

I know way too much about stuff I shouldn't, but I'm a team player, or a bitch, however you look at it.

Bless ya, I don't even watch Real Housewives and I'm a reality slut.

I may or may not be watching Monday's The Bachelor right now.

Yeah, high school drama in middle aged women isn't really my bag.

Speaking of chick shows, any ever catch Bunheads? It was surprisingly good. It's like the antithesis of Secret Life of the American Teenager despite sharing the same channel. The main chick is a pretty good comedic actress.

For what it was I actually quite enjoyed the first two episodes, and the 80s stuff wasn't overdone at all.

Back