Anyone here used jiu jitsu for self defense?

At work my boss is 2 years older than me and close to the same height maybe 15 pounds lighter. He used to play football and got into fights in school. I always crack jokes about his mother , so one day i did this as was normal, i made the entire shop (4 guys) crack up laughing. Boss decided to tackle me cuz he was kinda embarrased, he shoots in and grabs my waist to push me backward i slide my arm under his chin and ta dah guillotine, his face starts turning red i tell him to tap he refuses and tries to worm out and push me back. i tighten and then one of the guys tells me to let go before i break his glasses, i do. A moment later a higher up boss walks into the room. Boss man #1s face is bright red and the guys in the shop procede to inform boss man 2 i almost killed boss 1 (jokin offcourse) we all laughed, and all week the guys gave boss 1 hell for almost gettin killed, while also telling boss 3 the highest boss, who then wanted a demonstration for entertainment purposes.lol. good times at work.

Story number 2

my lil bro ( lightger but taller and stronger) tries to grapple with me, after aboiut 30 seconds i had him in a head arm triangle ( is this the correct term for the choke where the hear and arm are trapped using your own arms?). he was turning red and refused to tap, i let go and he proceded to talk of how he could knock me out and i could never take him down if he didn't want to go to the ground.

I have no training although i plan on attending classes in the future.

Back