Anyone here played Crysis?

takestwototango

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For a game that was released in 2007, the graphics is just amazing. It's just as good as anything that's made today. Great story line and combat.

I never tried the multiplayer yet, but I assume it's probably dead. Considering the age of the game.

Do you have the realism mod for the graphics?

Well, there is a reason people say "But can it run Crysis".

Awesome game. Some people just know it for the graphics but it's actually a great FPS as well. Fun game to play using the suit's abilities.

I love it. Increased difficulty level brings out some awesome open world FPS stealth tactics.

8 years later and the graphcis are still better than a large portion of games being released today

Inb4 Ghost posts the youtube vid of modded Crysis.

I gamed Crysis a little bit when it came out, the graphics was Insane!! such extreme detail...!!!

seemed like an interesting FPS.... but didn't get time to game it much so...

Yeah it is one of the best sp fps games

For a game that was released in 2007, the graphics is just amazing. It's just as good as anything that's made today. Great story line and combat.

I never tried the multiplayer yet, but I assume it's probably dead. Considering the age of the game.

Be careful with 3, it may melt your computer.

Crysis 3 @8k resolution

8k-crysis-downsize-640x353.jpg

crysis-3-at-8k-city-640x853.jpg

Well, there is a reason people say "But can it run Crysis".

LOL, I still use that line on friends when they get new computers.

Speaking of which, anyone think a PS4 could run Crysis (with the realism mods etc)?

8 years later and the graphcis are still better than a large portion of games being released today

Sad but true!

crysis64-2014-02-02-16-20-13-09.jpg

crysis64-2014-02-02-16-15-43-57.jpg

crysis64-2014-02-02-16-23-40-81.jpg

(Those shots were taken while running BlackFire's Mod.)

Let's also not forget the game's AI, which in my opinion is second only to F.E.A.R.'s. Sure, the enemies would derp out every once in a while, but the way in which they worked together and actually hunted for you on sight (or sound) instead of magically knowing your exact location at all times made them a real joy to fight against and terrorize.

This. Its graphics were revolutionary.

Also, I'd add MGS4 to the list of older games that's graphics are better than a large portion of today's games.

I imagine TLoU will have better graphics than most games 7 or 8 years from now.

I've owned Crysis for about 3 years for PC, and only played about 20 minutes of it.. I can honestly say I never gave it the time it deserved

Yes, in 2007, I needed a new computer and built it to play Crysis. Was insane graphics, but not as much fun as other similar titles at the time. Despite the lack of Acclaim, I found timeshift more fun.

Back