Anyone here marry with a prenup?

If you're a good man or woman, you're doing it to build a solid family unit to build a stable future and provide a good role model for children.

If you're a shitty woman, you're doing it to live a life of leisure chilling at home while you're provided for, only to later leave the man and get half his shit.
Serious question, what's the reasoning for two people that don't want kids to get married?

Serious question, what's the reasoning for two people that don't want kids to get married?
i dont want kids and eventually i plan to get married. Because i want to marry someone that i truly love and commit my life to them

Mostly financial tax breaks and being able to add the person to your work healthcare.

I don't understand spousal support.

Let me aware you then.

Men and women have different strengths and different weaknesses. Me and women peak at different stages in life. Women grow tits and head into their peak sexual market value sooner then men. Women peak between 18-23. Men peak later. Once a woman plummets in SMV, there is no coming back, and therefore, she is then compensated for with your financial resources.

It depends on the people. If it's two working professionals that have their heads on right it's to take advantage of tax breaks and to show committment to each other.

Let me aware you then.

Men and women have different strengths and different weaknesses. Me and women peak at different stages in life. Women grow tits and head into their peak sexual market value sooner then men. Women peak between 18-23. Men peak later. Once a woman plummets in SMV, there is no coming back, and therefore, she is then compensated for with your financial resources.
RedPill_hand.jpg

My wife and I discussed one...she had about 150k in assets, nothing crazy but worth protecting. I had no problem at all signing one but with all the chaos of planning the wedding we never got around to it.

I dated a girl for a few years and of course we had talk of eventually getting married, she wanted to get married when i was like 21 (i felt pretty uncomfortable with that idea though) getting married so young, and not to mention when i brought up a prenup she flipped shit and said she'd refuse to sign in (keep in mind i have quite a few assets worth a lot and she was completely broke). Set off a red flag, thankfully like i mention i dated her, meaning i got out of that shit

I'm really just searching for someone with a cooler last name than mine. Too bad Moon Bloodgood is taken.

I'm really just searching for someone with a cooler last name than mine. Too bad Moon Bloodgood is taken.
I came across someone with the last name "Deathrage"
Can you imagine his wife.... "Honey, will you marry me and become Mrs Deathrage?" Lol

Would love to hear the story how that name came to be.

There is a lot of fun to be had when you're married with no children. I seriously wish I could have waited more before my first kid was born.

Bullshit. Plenty of women arent that into sex and still do it to please a dude.

True story.

Sex is not at the top of my wife's list of things she enjoys doing (Her fibromyalgia usually leaves her exhausted or in pain.), and on those days she at least let's me get a quickie for being a good husband and father. And if she physically can't go that day, we just reschedule for the next.

After 23 years, we are both mature enough to admit that how we have sex, or how often we have it, is a shitty barometer for how much we love each other. She just understands it's still a physical need I want met, so she obliges.

Prenups are the least concern for most of the posters itt. They first have to find someone who can put up with their dumbass. lmao

Let me aware you then.

yet if shes smart she can get her own job and it has nothing to do with her tits.
are you marrying strippers?

So don't treat it like a business arrangement despite the potential to lose half your net worth? Sounds reasonable.
Yes, don't treat your wife (or, in your case your husband) like you would some Japanese business partner.

You don't share the same things with a business partner as you do with a spouse.

Again, forget what your college Psych 101 professor taught you about marriage, especially since he's probably not married himself.

Yes, don't treat your wife (or, in your case your husband) like you would some Japanese business partner.

You don't share the same things with a business partner as you do with a spouse.

Again, forget what your college Psych 101 professor taught you about marriage, especially since he's probably not married himself.

Everything in life is a business transaction you dunce. You either gain, remain unchanged, or lose. If you want to put yourself in a position to lose half of your shit, be my guest. It just means you're retarded.

Back