Anyone here have one of the PRIDE (UFC store) Shirts?

REEMwillbeCHAMP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I bought this shirt a few days ago:
ufc-1308_black_01_lg.jpg

I got an XL because my L Vitor shirt fit fine, but I'd rather have it a little more comfortable. It came in today and it's GIGANTIC!

If you have one...after you washed/dry it did it shrink a lot? I don't know if I should wash/dry it right now in hot water and hope it fits right or just get a refund...help!

It's not going to change one size smaller because you dry it.

it aint PRIDE if you bought it from the UFC store. The Gods have cursed your shirt.

It's not going to change one size smaller because you dry it.

UFC shirts aren't pre-shrunk, so they will.

It's all about timing. Give it 5 minutes in the dryer then try it, then another 5 mins etc etc. It isn't 1 size for 5 minutes and then suddenly go to the size below. it's a gradual process.

Send it back.

It's a hassle I know, but devote 15 minutes now and get a shirt you can wear for a year or two. Otherwise, it'll just dangle in your closet and not get worn.

Didn't know the UFC sold Pride shirts. I thought they just sold gay Bruce Lee/UFC hybrid shirts.

I also didn't know there is still a PrideFc web site

You should have made a poll. lol. I vote send it back.

I have this black distressed PRIDE logo t-shirt and the white one. Both are super thin and feel like really cheap quality for $26 t-shirts, but very soft. I air dry them because I'm afraid they'll fall apart in the dryer. No noticeable shrinkage.

41iVmhA0pML._SX342_.jpg

I feel like the average person would think a Pride shirt is some sort of gay Pride thing

Send it back.

It's a hassle I know, but devote 15 minutes now and get a shirt you can wear for a year or two. Otherwise, it'll just dangle in your closet and not get worn.

The worst thing you could do is keep a PRIDE shirt in the closet.

I feel like the average person would think a Pride shirt is some sort of gay Pride thing

That's always a slight concern, but hopefully the fist clenching the lightning bolt makes it clear it's something else. One Japanese tourist in Target did a double take.

Back