Anyone here got ugly kids?

Some of my friends have kids that are ugly as fuck but when they post their kid's pics on facebook, there are plethora of comments stating how cute they are. I guess people know that they are lying but they want to make the parents feel happy and proud.

Most children are ugly and kind of gross.

One guy I worked with was convinced his kid was the cutest ever when it was one of the ugliest I've ever seen. He spent a lot of money on pictures and an agent to get him in commercials. He was excited when he got a call to bring the kid to an audition. He took the day off to go to the audition then we didn't here any more about it. Turns out it was a spot for an ugly baby.

A local radio channel here does a cutest kid thing. I hate that time of year

My kids are cute, but I've often wondered if parents of ugly children can see that they're ugly or are they blinded by their love for their own?

Kinda like how I've always wonder if fat/ugly people are genuinely attracted to their equally fat/ugly partners. Is it legit or are they just being realistic and settling for less of purpose?

mansues.jpg

SIX, SIX I tells ya, SIX.

Not one looker in the whole bunch. Such ugly children. My oldest is 13, and I make a point to look at him with shame every chance I get.

My best friend has the cutest baby girl I've ever seen.

One of my relatives though, I won't say which since I can be identified by my AV, haha...well, one of my relatives has an orcish mongrel looking baby. Cheesus man. I can't stand the way it smiles.

Every day I log in to Facebook I'm like, "Shit! Someone get this fucking thing off my feed!"

I think kids are designed (or adult perception is ) to look cute at very early age, helps with survival at a age humans are completly defenseless.

The tell tale sign is probably once they hit 5+.

There is also a lot of ugly people that were really cute as kids and some unnapealing kids grew to be attractive people. The again once you grew up cuteness is only a small part of attraction.

No one will admit if their kids are ugly, but will some admit that they have overweight kids? Cuz there are a lot of porkers out there. Although it doesn't really seem to take hold till they hit about 8 or so. Wonder why that is? What biological mechanism kicks in at that age? Or is it just all about the iPad taking over their lives at that point?

Maybe is because some fat on babys is actually cute.

Once they pass 5 or 6 years is were fat starts becomings unatractive.

Back