Anyone here got ugly kids?

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
Just wondering. Cos mine are cute and get all sorts of props from passers by. My daughter does occasionally have the eyes of a shark and impersonates a Japanese horror child, but otherwise they're pretty solid.

Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?

My kids are cute, but I've often wondered if parents of ugly children can see that they're ugly or are they blinded by their love for their own?

All kids are beautiful in the eyes of God my brother...

LMAO!!!
Love the thread title

No one will admit if their kids are ugly, but will some admit that they have overweight kids? Cuz there are a lot of porkers out there. Although it doesn't really seem to take hold till they hit about 8 or so. Wonder why that is? What biological mechanism kicks in at that age? Or is it just all about the iPad taking over their lives at that point?

I have one real ugly kid but in fairness, your mom is not very good looking.

:)

On a serious note, let's see some pics. Maybe you are one of the parents in denial?

What normal parent will call their own kid ugly or stupid

people aren't capable of being objective about that kind of stuff. People can't even be objective about their place in the pecking order. I guarantee you that if you had people rate their own attractiveness , intelligence, athleticism ECT ECT the biased delusion would be as plain as day. It's a well known phenomenon call illusory superiority . No offense TS but every kids gets complimented ....most kids are cute ( mine are.....i think!) I'm sure your kids are perfectly adorable , but that the Halo doesn't shine nearly as bright for others as it does for you.

Every parent thinks their kids are attractive

Seeing as the majority of the population is ugly, I'd say a lot of people have ugly kids. Will they actually admit that their kids are ugly? Probably not.

nope. cute girl, cute kids, cute cats, and im cute. everything in my house is cute and smart and smells fantastic. I feel bad for you plebs whos ancestors were too beta to breed wih the highest caliber partners available.

No but I lol@my parents produce looks wise i.e. me, poor guys.

Back