Anyone hear Anthony Smith’s story on ESPN radio?

Rod Farva

War Big Nog!
@Gold
Reaction score
He was boarding a flight to Las Vegas and was running late. He was too late to check his bags but not too late to check in.
In order to avoid the $500 ticket to his next flight, he stashed his bags in a bathroom stall, locked the stall and climbed out from under the stall.
He called his boxing coach and had him retrieve the bags and ship them to Vegas. In order to avoid the $500 replacement ticket, it cost him $900 to ship the bags and another $100 for his hotel to receive the bags!

he told it with a pretty good attitude.

I'm sure his reebok voucher would cover it.

Also for what it's worth I'd much rather pay the 500 rather than crawl ona fucking airport bathroom floor

<6>

Not enough soap in the world for some things.. and herpes is forever

I hate those bathrooms with huge gaps in the sides or under.

<{clintugh}>

I guess they are useful every once in a while. Good for him!

$900 to ships some bags
<31>

Were the bags transported in a Rolls-Royce made of gold or som shit

$900 to ships some bags
<31>

Yeah this.

How???

I've overnighted luggage for less than a hundred bucks

900 bucks? What's he shipping the bags to Madagascar or some shit?

Anthony Smith is poor. Where’s that thread showing him wearing the same shitty suit for every TV appearance?

I once took a quick shit at the airport before going through the metal detectors etc only to realise the weed I had dacked was wrapped in alfoil and eould have set the detectors off

Also for what it's worth I'd much rather pay the 500 rather than crawl ona fucking airport bathroom floor

<6>

Not enough soap in the world for some things.. and herpes is forever
In retrospect, so would he

Sounds like something Tito would do then brag about.

$900 to ships some bags
<31>

Yeah this.

How???

I've overnighted luggage for less than a hundred bucks

900 bucks? What's he shipping the bags to Madagascar or some shit?

I think they went on a flight. That airplane possibly has a rolls Royce engine though

My dad retired to Columbia 7 years ago.

I was going to send him a box from Niagara Falls, Canada (near Toronto/Buffalo) weighing less than 10 lbs with $100 insured value and FedEx or UPS (forget who I got the quote from) wanted $1600 on their website.

Thinking it was some kind of error, I called and spoke to an agent, and they told me the pricing was correct.

We found a return flight from Columbia to Toronto and back for less than the box would have cost to ship.

Needless to say, I never did send that box.

EDIT:Typo.

I once took a quick shit at the airport before going through the metal detectors etc only to realise the weed I had dacked was wrapped in alfoil and eould have set the detectors off
That really would have... foiled... your plan.

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.

and burn that luggage that he set on the crapper for a day.

Back