Anyone have the Gif of Conors GF

Pontigoose

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone find the GIF of Mcgregors girlfriend thinking Conor was running out for her opposed to Aldo? I laughed my ass off when I saw it live.

I'd like to see that.

OT I think she is very pretty. Definitely wood.

Anyone find the GIF of Mcgregors girlfriend thinking Conor was running out for her opposed to Aldo? I laughed my ass off when I saw it live.

1414677445_little_girl_prefers_grandpa_over_grandma.gif

we already had like 4 threads of that

it's on reddit. you can find it there my dude.

He say's he's the only one taking this stuff seriously.

Jester_Hat_%28Puffle_Hat%29.png

that was the most embarrassment thing ever.... waiting for the security guard to hold him hahah

I don't get this, why did he? You do realise he wasn't running out there to attack Aldo, right?

Also that little girl was creepy as fuck, just constantly had her hand out touching conor or reaching for him with the same expression on her face.

Them earrings suggest she's a relative of Conor, looks gypo-ish

that was the most embarrassment thing ever.... waiting for the security guard to hold him hahah.. And lol at Aldo wifi pushing her out of her way. 10-8 Jose Aldo wife.

He was actually losing his balance. He is standing on a flimsy table and uses the security guard to step down. You really think Conor is scared to face off with Jose? Just lol

Jose was expecting Conor to entertain him with the Joker poster and Conor did it with embarrassment

He was actually losing his balance. He is standing on a flimsy table and uses the security guard to step down. You really think Conor is scared to face off with Jose? Just lol

not scared duh but the wwe thing was an embarrassment, didn't you saw conor getting the security hand and holding it down like to show that they are "holding him" so he could not go any further. haha

Back