Anyone have that video link of that hilarious diatribe of Anderson Silva and Robert Drysdale (FOUND)

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I remember back in the day on youtube their was a fight coming up for the Spider against somene (i think griffin) and robert drysdale was talking about how much the sport has evolved and caught up with the Spider and that they are ready to beat him. Anderson's response in the video was like "who the f*** is robert drysdale" and was shit talking him about leaving gyms and leaving fighters to hang out to dry in their camps.

Does anyone have this video. Anderson's puzzled look when he said it was hilarious. Please sherdog reward me with this.

EDIT: Found
bZK2hBc

"I have one question for you Robert Drysdale, what titles have you won in MMA, who are you in MMA"

Last edited:
Psst...hey man. While you're waiting, you ever see Sam Greco fight?

Unfourtunately, I can't provide you with the video you are looking for. But as a compensation, here is a video of Anderson Silva dressed up as a drag queen and dancing.

Unfourtunately, I can't provide you with the video you are looking for. But as a compensation, here is a video of Anderson Silva dressed as a drag queen.

Damn son

I'll raise you a Jon Jones jpeg

IMG_9442.JPG

Unfourtunately, I can't provide you with the video you are looking for. But as a compensation, here is a video of Anderson Silva dressed up as a drag queen and dancing.

good enough i guess

thanks mate, this is nice, must Show it to my father

Back