anyone have....good recipes

noneck

White Belt
Reaction score
looking for good recipes to liven up the food a little while trying to get rid of some weight!!
mostly using real lean beef, chicken and tuna....
If anyone has any let me know.
thanks

Theres a recipe thread at the top. Also consider ordering Gourmet Nutrition if you have a couple extra bucks around. The recipes are great

The very 1st sticky is the official recepie thread, can't miss it.

Clint07 said:
Theres a recipe thread at the top. Also consider ordering Gourmet Nutrition if you have a couple extra bucks around. The recipes are great

What is Gourmet Nutrition? How much?

El Cangri said:
What is Gourmet Nutrition? How much?
It's the cookbook that comes along with Precision Nutrition by John Berardi. Alot of people on here don't want to pay the $100-200 (Depending on if its on sale) for PN but the cookbook is only $30. It gives a good collection of anytime and postworkout meals, along with some snack recipes (bars and shakes)

Edit: I'm pretty sure you can get it off berardi's website www.johnberardi.com

I just made some tuna salad sanwiches. Drained 2 cans of chunky tuna, put in a bowl, 2 spoonfuls of sweet relish, 2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise. Mix it good and put it on wheat bread.

Tuna gets old quick though but eat this sanwich 3 times a year and it will always taste good.

I just made some tuna salad sanwiches. Drained 2 cans of chunky tuna, put in a bowl, 2 spoonfuls of sweet relish, 2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise. Mix it good and put it on wheat bread.

Tuna gets old quick though but eat this sanwich 3 times a year and it will always taste good.
Dice up some boiled eggs and add it to that bad boy

Reactions: Gio
Last better of the alphabet and place you borrow books from. search those terms. You might be able to find a bunch of cook books there.

I don't really use any of the cookbooks or recipes anymore but I do count macros/calories in my head. I also try to volume eat so I can eat as much as possible without the calories.

Reactions: Gio
Back