Anyone have bad hamstrings

NUNZIO

White Belt
Reaction score
When doing your mma mostly kicking does your hamstrings get to the point where you cant even stretch they hurt so bad.And what do you guys do to try and get your hamstrings better. Ive never hurt them before but something is making them very sore to the point I cant stretch my hamstrings

Yeah, when you first start training kicks your hammies will get really sore. Just keep at it and you'll get used to it.

When doing your mma mostly kicking does your hamstrings get to the point where you cant even stretch they hurt so bad.And what do you guys do to try and get your hamstrings better. Ive never hurt them before but something is making them very sore to the point I cant stretch my hamstrings

is it from getting kicked or just the act of kicking? If it's from getting kicked, yeah it sucks, get used to it. If it's from kicking, you're getting used to the movements. stretch, active recovery workouts, stretch some more, ice, heat, contrast showers, rest, go kick some more.

I got a very painfultrigger point therapy massage today and wow she really dug into me but feels good and did losen them up. I'm going to get a thai stretch next

Back