Anyone have any dealings with Shock grappling gear shorts?

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone's used Shock grappling shorts before. They're made of stretch microfiber so they have give to them but don't have slits or anything in the sides. I like the design of them, it's sharp but still relatively low key. I'm just wondering if anyone's used them before is all. If anyone has these let me know how they fit and feel etc. Thanks. Check them out here http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/s...30271903&Store_id=117&page_id=23&Item_ID=1424

I have never seen them before. They look like regular board shorts. I think their are alot better shorts especally for the $$$.

Ive never worn any but they look , they do just look like normal board shorts though. Isnt SHock BTTs brand? Youd think their shorts would atleast have the drawstring inside.

I have those shorts, compared to the Sprawls they have alot more leg room, and the material does feel strange at first but as soon as you get used to that they are a great pair of shorts, very comfortable. The closure is not as secure as the Sprawls but it is still good enough, and it allows for a bit of adjustment in size, alot more than the Sprawls.

One of my training partners has a pair -they seem to hold up fine but they do have the traditional boardshort ties on the outside which seems a little behind the times for grappling shorts these days.

That said they look good and he hasn't complained about them as far as I know so they're probably a decent investment.

SoulWound666 said:
I'm wondering if anyone's used Shock grappling shorts before. They're made of stretch microfiber so they have give to them but don't have slits or anything in the sides. I like the design of them, it's sharp but still relatively low key. I'm just wondering if anyone's used them before is all. If anyone has these let me know how they fit and feel etc. Thanks. Check them out here http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/s...30271903&Store_id=117&page_id=23&Item_ID=1424

Ok, I know that I'm a little suspect to speak about the Shock shorts because I sell them on my store, but I'm also a fighter and I already used them a lot for grappling and surfing.

Here is my opinion: they don't need slits on the side because their legs are wider than the regular board shorts and their fabric is stretch, they're so flexible and lightweight that it just feels like you're naked. As you mentioned their design is low key so you can wear them on the street. I have nothing but positive things to say about the Shock shorts.

I hope it helps.

Pedro Barcellos
BFW TEAM

Hockeyfight said:
Anyone know the size ranges on these shorts?

HERE THEY ARE:

BRA 38 ( 75cm ) / USA 29 ( 29.52 in )
BRA 40 ( 80cm ) / USA 31/32 ( 31.49 in )
BRA 42 ( 86cm ) / USA 33 ( 33.85 in )
BRA 44 ( 89cm ) / USA 34 ( 35.03 in )
BRA 46 ( 94cm ) / USA 35 ( 37.00 in )
BRA 48 ( 98cm ) / USA 36 ( 38.58 in )
BRA 50 ( 101cm ) / USA 37 ( 39.76 in )

I suggest you to measure your waist before ordering, the sizes above are the exact waist measurement of the short.

Please PM if you have any questions.

BFW TEAM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back