Anyone have a VR setup?

Discussion in 'The Arcade' started by Fuzzybabyducks, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Fuzzybabyducks Hot girl that’s into ketchup. she/her pricechopper

What is the best VR on the market now and what is worth getting for the price ? I am thinking of getting the oculus rift S but I also have a PS4 . Is the PS4 one a better deal? What do you guys have or prefer ?

2. Bohdan Blue Belt

Currently running Oculus Rift with 3 sensors for room scale.

I've held off upgrading until they come out with a wire free system with no sensors. The Oculus Quest is extremely close. You can play games like beatsaber, gorn, drunken bar fights wire free, then plug in via usb-c and play more intense PC VR games/simulators via Oculus Link. They are also promising controller free hand tracking sometimes this year.

I'm also waiting for the new AMD/Nvidia graphics cards to see what resolutions they can push in VR.

3. MusterX Titanium Belt

If you don't mind the price, Valve Index is top of the line but a complete setup is $999, that and its been sold out since December. They might start selling them again in March. Its crazy they've been so popular they've been sold out for 3 months.