anyone have a pic of someone in a purple War bjj belt?

GentileJitsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Curious to see how they look on someone. Posted also in gear & equip but more bike guys will see in here!

nevermind. Tried to put up a picture to no avail.

My training partner athletic has a War purple belt... it's pure awesomeness.

I have a blue WAR, my buddy has a Purple.

It's dark purple, not a light color by any means. Honestly the blue ones look a lot better than the purple imo. When/if I ever get my purple, I probably will not be getting a WAR...and they are easily to get for me since my training partner goes back to brazil often.

One of our purple belts has one. I'm at work now so I can't get onto Facebook to download his picture, but when I can I'll toss it up.

One of our purple belts has one. I'm at work now so I can't get onto Facebook to download his picture, but when I can I'll toss it up.

ah thank you!!

does anyone know how well war belts hold up? like after a lot of training will they start to look really warn or always stay strong and keep their color?

i honestly like the warn out look on a belt better

Also curious. I lie the colour of the Korals, but when they fade they don't look very good. Obviously, this isn't the most important thing in the world...

yeah. for me its between war, atama, faixa rua, and jiujitsu progear belts.

i like the darker ones that get warn easier

belt.jpg

One of our purple belts. Not sure how long he's been a purple for or how old the belt is.

I have the War dark blue, not sure how to post pictures here though but there is a shot of it here MMA & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu: 3 stripes on blue, thinking about my purple belt.

I really am now trying to find an A2 purple, anywhere. I swear I have searched all over the net and can't find anything.

I'm looking into the DOM brand belts but I just had my heart set on one of these for so long now.

Does anyone at all have a clue where I can get one? Happy to pay for shipment from anywhere really. I'll no doubt be wearing it for a good few years so happy to pay for it.

Back