Anyone have a Parlay set for 202?

Sigmafight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I figured it's a long shot, but hey, several of the fights on this card i can see going either way, so why not. It's just a bit of fun anyway.

tZmyzcY.png

Dat 17,42x money back doe

How would you set up your parlay at this point?

Dude this is the exact parlay I was thinking of making. I think it's solid.

Diaz
Rumble
Story
Garbrandt
Avila

Also tempted to go with Larkin.

No bets yet, but I have Conor, Glover, Cerrone, and Magny.

Dude this is the exact parlay I was thinking of making. I think it's solid.

Yeah man i think it has a decent chance too. But reguardless, it'll make the fights more fun to watch anyway :p
Diaz
Rumble
Story
Garbrandt
Avila

Man i was tempted to go with Garbrandt too but i dunno.. i feel like Mizugaki can knock him out when Mizugaki is up against the fence, due to Garbrandt's posture and aggressiveness.. But yeah Garbrandt should win if nothing crazy happens

I kept it simple and bet on Cerrone to win and Diaz Conor going less then 2.5. lol, not near the kind of list you have bet.

Yeah man i think it has a decent chance too. But reguardless, it'll make the fights more fun to watch anyway :p

Man i was tempted to go with Garbrandt too but i dunno.. i feel like Mizugaki can knock him out when Mizugaki is up against the fence, due to Garbrandt's posture and aggressiveness.. But yeah Garbrandt should win if nothing crazy happens

I was tempted to bet against Cody because he keeps looking towards Cruz.

Diaz
Rumble
Story
Garbrandt
Avila

Your avatar
Your avatar
Your avatar
Your avatar
Your avatar

Oh wait...what was the question...I was kind of distracted by your Avatar haha

I'd stay away from Cody for the simple fact that betting on him wins you nothing. Not worth the risk.

I think Cerrone will disappoint you.

Dude is a beast against non-champions.

The Story - Cerrone fight and Diaz - McGregor fights are too hard to call and the only fight I think is a certainty is No Love.

Your avatar
Your avatar
Your avatar
Your avatar
Your avatar

Oh wait...what was the question...I was kind of distracted by your Avatar haha
bbb6.JPG

Meh, 7/10

Lollol

No Love, Rumble, Diaz

I'll post the slip on Friday. I'm hoping to getting Rumble cheaper and more people put money on Conor. No Love is going to be around -500 no matter what happens.

The Story - Cerrone fight and Diaz - McGregor fights are too hard to call and the only fight I think is a certainty is No Love.

Cerrone-Story going the distance and Diaz-McGregor II inside the distance are probably the safest options.

I am too lazy to come up with him, someone give me a good bet slip and I'll drop some cash on it.

Might put like 10$ on Conor, Teixeira, Story, Larkin and Garbrandt

I plan on playing Nate, Story, Larkins.

I think Story can outwrestle Cerrone and Larkins should be able to land early and often on Magny who has terrible striking defense and put him out. Also odds are very good.

Rick-a Story is-a not-a gonna weeeeennn

McGregor UD
Rumble KO/TKO
Garbrandt/Mizugaki U1.5

No parlays, just individual fights, when I do gamble, and almost never on a fighter I really like.

I'd just as soon throw my money away as put it on a parlay.

Back