Anyone have a MyPillow?

You voluntarily have that grifter money?

I'm 90% positive that pillow gives you scoliosis, halitosis, and crabs.

Well it was kind of shady. If I was writing a conspiracy movie I'd have written it just like this. I think it's just massive incompetence, since it is the government after all. In order for it to be a huge national conspiracy that is this well orchestrated I would have to ascribe tremendous ability to the people who are in charge and that's just not possible

Dude, I've been sleeping on a my pillow for a while and occasionally I'll inhale start coughing like crazy. I wonder if it's the fumes? I'd never thought about it. I just assumed I inhaled a piece of dust or something.
The fumes from shit like that is potent. I read there's a procedure called off something maybe off gassing where you're supposed to air the memory foam out for a week or more and after that, no noticeable fumes. I did that for my memory foam mattress topper, and might be ok, but not sure since I kept the "panty liner" over the topper and have double bed sheets on it.

No way, bro, those monsters haven't even pledged their commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, so I bought a woke pillow from that weird skinny kid who wanted to confiscate everyone's guns, and the several pillow companies that youtube started blasting commercials for to try to run the my pillow guy out of business for not voting for Joe Biden, because even a pillow manufacturer is not allowed to criticize the regime.

Last edited:
Back