Anyone have a MyPillow?

Thanks. Just based on the pic it looks kinda thick. I usually can't stand thick pillows. How soft are these? If it's soft enough it might work. Right now I use a Purple Pillow and although it's not my favorite, the thickness is about right and it works ok.
Have used both ..... nest is a little cheaper actually n I like it better.

Got a Mypillow a couple months ago on clearance. I sleep on my back and to me, they aren't that great. Your mileage may vary though with pillows. Eli & Elm makes a decent pillow and for $100, the Black Ice pillow is good.

Have you ever touched one if those pillows? Feels like a weird, gimmicky, lumpy piece of shit. They are doing you a favor not shipping jt.
Plus the founder is a Trumpie.

Maybe yours was delayed because it's taking them time to take back the stock stores decided they don't want anymore and you'll get one of those.

I considered ordering one, but didn't want to breathe in polyurethane fumes. Glad I didn't buy since the guy turned out to be a nutjob. Didn't know he was a druggie.

I ordered one because I've heard good things and have gotten nothing but excuses as to why my order hasn't been shipped. Been a month and no pillow. Why would they push discount codes when they can't fill orders? The owner guy is a piece of shit.
How did this end up? And which did you order? I'm considering buying a couple.

I bought one used it a night and sent it back. I thought it was terrible

I got a king sized extra firm because I've got a large noggin and I'm a stomach sleeper. It ended up being too firm.
So is the king longer and wider? I'm wondering how it fits into a standard pillowcase is all.

So is the king longer and wider? I'm wondering how it fits into a standard pillowcase is all.
It won't fit, you gotta get a king pillow case. Kings are sized so that they are the width of the bed roughly if they're side by side. I bought that mypillow and then spent another $200 on tempurpedic pillows, just to resort to folding the same drool-covered thing I've been using for years.

Maybe yours was delayed because it's taking them time to take back the stock stores decided they don't want anymore and you'll get one of those.

I considered ordering one, but didn't want to breathe in polyurethane fumes. Glad I didn't buy since the guy turned out to be a nutjob. Didn't know he was a druggie.
Dude, I've been sleeping on a my pillow for a while and occasionally I'll inhale start coughing like crazy. I wonder if it's the fumes? I'd never thought about it. I just assumed I inhaled a piece of dust or something.

I wouldn't use a MyPillow if I were given a truckload for free.

I use the Casper pillow. It's glorious.
18_OriginalCasperPillow_LowLoft_OH_0095.jpeg

https://casper.com/pillows/original-casper-pillow/

He supports trump so people boycotted his pillows. They all tweeted about it on their iphones made by chinese slaves and with batteries made by african slaves. They are clearly choosing the correct targets. Anyway I grabbed it two of the travel ones and threw them in the van. They are perfectly fine pillow
Bingo..

It won't fit, you gotta get a king pillow case. Kings are sized so that they are the width of the bed roughly if they're side by side. I bought that mypillow and then spent another $200 on tempurpedic pillows, just to resort to folding the same drool-covered thing I've been using for years.
I'll have a think about it, I've just bought a new duvet cover and pillow cover set so I don't really want the king sized ones even though I've got a gigantic bed.

Trump throws his toys out of his pram and yells fix at everything that doesn't go his way, not just the election.

he is a lot better than fuckface Biden. Anyone who has lived the past 5 years with half a brain knows that shit.

PS Can OF girls hump these pillows.

I got one as a gift and didn’t care for it. I prefer whatever brand I bought five years ago.

Back