Anyone have a MyPillow?

What Cuffs said. It’s the same reason Trump made “fake news” a thing. Any article that threatens Trump is immediately branded as “fake” and a “hoax”. Russia is a “hoax,” Ukraine was a “hoax,” COVID was a “hoax,” the election he lost was a “hoax”....
Same con over and over.
giphy.gif
But in most cases he was 100% right about the fake news. The media in America has deteriorated further than anyone actually thought possible. It's that manipulative propaganda that allows wars to happen. There's no way Syria could be bombed and oil stolen and exported out of the country if it weren't for the media and their propaganda work. The list of countries where the media played a massive role in allowing the war is endless.

I would warn you against them. Tried one for two weeks and ended up with a pinched nerve.

But in most cases he was 100% right about the fake news. The media in America has deteriorated further than anyone actually thought possible. It's that manipulative propaganda that allows wars to happen. There's no way Syria could be bombed and oil stolen and exported out of the country if it weren't for the media and their propaganda work. The list of countries where the media played a massive role in allowing the war is endless.
No he was not.
Trump called “fake news” on anything he didn’t like, anything that threatened to expose his corruption, or anything that threatened him politically. Here’s a fact check on several things he falsely claimed were fake news.
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/01/trumps-phony-fake-news-claims/
To be clear, I’m not saying all media is great and right and objective all the time. But the biggest offenders of fake news are right wing outlets like OAN, the Gateway Pundit, Infowars, etc. Even Fox was beloved by Trump until they reported things he didn’t like, and they suddenly became “fake news” too.
It’s simply a strategy he used to discredit those that would expose his corruption and incompetence.

Last edited:
Have you ever touched one if those pillows? Feels like a weird, gimmicky, lumpy piece of shit. They are doing you a favor not shipping jt.
You sold me. I love lumpy pieces of shit.

Fake news does not stop being fake news because Trump reported some real news as being fake news.

There's still a hell of a lot of fake news out there and a lot of it was directed at Trump.

I bought one years ago before we all learned the CEO is a few fries short of a happy meal. I've liked it so far.

I have 2 for about 4 years and I like em. I wish I can take em when I travel

Who woulda thought a pillow buying thread should now be moved to The War Room.

For reals. Bunch of pseudo intellectuals in here thinking anyone gives a flying fuck about their thoughts on politics. I just want to know if jizz stains are easier to clean off this pillow as opposed to memory foam.

My ex girlfriend bought me one and I've never liked it. Weird thing was during the first week of owning it I kept having dreams about the My Pillow guy. Not a fan.

My ex girlfriend bought me one and I've never liked it. Weird thing was during the first week of owning it I kept having dreams about the My Pillow guy. Not a fan.
It wasn't a dream. When you own a mypillow, you invite the mypillow guy into your home, and there's no way to rescind the invitation. He will always be by you bedside, watching you sleep.

Fake news does not stop being fake news because Trump reported some real news as being fake news.

There's still a hell of a lot of fake news out there and a lot of it was directed at Trump.

Yup. Now, it seems as if the thought of shit going both ways isn't even possible.

I want to bang the Purple Mattress chick for some reason. There's my contribution, to keep this somewhat on topic.

Mallory-Everton-images.jpg

$100 for a pillow?!? Yeah, I sound poor. Fuck that.
You spend more time sleeping than pretty much anything else. How well you sleep is one of biggest factors in how you feel/perform the next day. I don't fuck with my sleeping as I work long hours . Yeah 100 for a pillow is costly buy imo well worth it.

shopping.jpeg
Get a 10lb box of this for like 30 bucks and beef up all yo pillows.

Back