Anyone have a MyPillow?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I ordered one because I've heard good things and have gotten nothing but excuses as to why my order hasn't been shipped. Been a month and no pillow. Why would they push discount codes when they can't fill orders? The owner guy is a piece of shit.

I ordered one because I've heard good things and have gotten nothing but excuses as to why my order hasn't been shipped. Been a month and no pillow. Why would they push discount codes when they can't fill orders? The owner guy is a piece of shit.
He's had to lay a load of people off lately due to some pro Trump or racism stuff...can't remember which.
Also, you're a bastard because I'm going to have that flippin jingle in my head all day now.

Honestly for 30 to 50 bucks it's tough to beat "my pillow" granted the Lindell dude is fucking nuts but for the price it's a great pillow.

For me I don't fuck around with sleep. I get best bedding I can an usually spend the 110 each for Nest pillows . I work 10 to 12 hours a day I need good sleep.

As crazy as Lindell is he makes a great pillow for the money.

If looking for a my pillow go to bed bath beyond unless they took off shelf now do to Lindell being seriously wacko dunno.

He's had to lay a load of people off lately due to some pro Trump or racism stuff...can't remember which.
Also, you're a bastard because I'm going to have that flippin jingle in my head all day now.
He supports trump so people boycotted his pillows. They all tweeted about it on their iphones made by chinese slaves and with batteries made by african slaves. They are clearly choosing the correct targets. Anyway I grabbed it two of the travel ones and threw them in the van. They are perfectly fine pillow

5 years ago I dated a woman who bought one. We both thought it sucked. To be fair, maybe it's gotten better in 5 years... but I'll stick with my $11-$16 Serta pillows from Walmart.

Have you ever touched one if those pillows? Feels like a weird, gimmicky, lumpy piece of shit. They are doing you a favor not shipping jt.
I got it for dirt cheap and they're throwing in nearly what I paid for it as a "thank you for being patient and understanding."

Get a premium latex pillow. Squishy but retains its fluff. Bought one 6 years ago and it's damn near the same quality it was 6 years ago

He supports trump so people boycotted his pillows. They all tweeted about it on their iphones made by chinese slaves and with batteries made by african slaves. They are clearly choosing the correct targets. Anyway I grabbed it two of the travel ones and threw them in the van. They are perfectly fine pillow
Considering I spent $200 on a tempurpedic and its a piece of shit, I'm willing to roll the dice on this

Considering I spent $200 on a tempurpedic and its a piece of shit, I'm willing to roll the dice on this
I like body pillows personally. I want a firm one for me to cuddle with and a relatively flat pillow for my head.

Had a quick gander, he was one of the "it's a fix!!!" mob about the election.

Had a quick gander, he was one of the "it's a fix!!!" mob about the election.
Well it was kind of shady. If I was writing a conspiracy movie I'd have written it just like this. I think it's just massive incompetence, since it is the government after all. In order for it to be a huge national conspiracy that is this well orchestrated I would have to ascribe tremendous ability to the people who are in charge and that's just not possible

Well it was kind of shady. If I was writing a conspiracy movie I'd have written it just like this. I think it's just massive incompetence, since it is the government after all. In order for it to be a huge national conspiracy that is this well orchestrated I would have to ascribe tremendous ability to the people who are in charge and that's just not possible
Trump throws his toys out of his pram and yells fix at everything that doesn't go his way, not just the election.

I have a Purple Pillow, and that shit’s amazing. At least it is if you’re a back sleeper like I am. My gf is a side sleeper and didn’t like it as much.
Fuck My Pillow and that crazy fuck who owns it.

I like body pillows personally. I want a firm one for me to cuddle with and a relatively flat pillow for my head.
I'm a stomach sleeper with a gigantic cranium so I always have to fold my pillow in half. I ordered an extra firm. Hopefully it's good.

Trump throws his toys out of his pram and yells fix at everything that doesn't go his way, not just the election.
What Cuffs said. It’s the same reason Trump made “fake news” a thing. Any article that threatens Trump is immediately branded as “fake” and a “hoax”. Russia is a “hoax,” Ukraine was a “hoax,” COVID was a “hoax,” the election he lost was a “hoax”....
Same con over and over.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back