Anyone has a GIF of Vick's TD?

kabanos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After the fight? Missed it. Must have been super awkward

It was just bullshit created by the talking heads. Vick didn't try to take him down he went for a hug and fell over. End of story.

So he faked a hug to try to go for a takedown.

Got it.

No he went for a hug and was so fucked up it turned into a takedown. People are so ready to judge how you behave once knocked out. Its very clear none of them have trained.

No he went for a hug and was so fucked up it turned into a takedown.

That's what I'm saying, he's such a fucked up individual that while he was hugging he decided to go for a takedown there. You're not disagreeing with me.

That's what I'm saying, he's such a fucked up individual that while he was hugging he decided to go for a takedown there. You're not disagreeing with me.

That isn't what you're saying. He has no blame for his foible.

Is zombie ground and pound still painful? or there is nothing behind the punches?

Which takedown? What are you talking about bruh?!

{<huh}

Vick was still a mess whilst JG was celebrating. JG went over to show him some respect and because Vick still wasn't on planet earth, he thought the fight was still going on and tried to take JG down. Haaa!!!

It sucked they cut away, i though i saw him going for the takedown. He was on another planet for sure. Like rockhold when romero was kissing him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back