Anyone got the Mirko v Wandy pride promo? Post old pride promos here or anything in a similar vein.

Stranger Come Knocking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The one with the Shirly Bassey Where do I begin? Remix? Or any old pride promos for that matter. Theyre all pretty cool. Was googling but couldn't really find anything. But I'm also dumb.

Anyways.... post em if you got em! Any cool promos or motivational things like that with cool music would be acceptable. Thanks in advance!

Here's the song in a cool remix but not exactly the one I was a lookin for

Here's a cool poster

hxtqojoep4e41.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe that's the one. I dunno it's been so long since I've seen or heard it. I remember it had a more reggae-ish vibe.

Sadly, yet somehow gratifyingly, this is the closest thing I have,
uPV0vJq.jpg
Cool man thanks. Funny. I was friends with Stann at usna. I use that term loosely. My friends were his friends. We weren't really close but I could always tell he was a really good dude.

The one with the Shirly Bassey Where do I begin? Remix? Or any old pride promos for that matter. Theyre all pretty cool. Was googling but couldn't really find anything. But I'm also dumb.

Anyways.... post em if you got em! Any cool promos or motivational things like that with cool music would be acceptable. Thanks in advance!

Here's the song in a cool remix but not exactly the one I was a lookin for

Here's a cool poster

hxtqojoep4e41.jpg

wtf does that poster mean

Cool man thanks. Funny. I was friends with Stann at usna. I use that term loosely. My friends were his friends. We weren't really close but I could always tell he was a really good dude.
The Wand vs Stan fight was truly astounding to watch. At any moment until the end, either of them could have backed off even a little and won just on using a modicum of defense. But they both just threw leather until someone went down and stayed down as if the Yakuza threatened their families. There were 5 knockdowns in 2 rounds in that insane fight. They seemed possessed by the Just Bleed God. And of course, Wandy took a shot to the nuts so that went above and beyond entertainment-wise as he grabbed and rubbed his crotch in front of a stadium full of Japanese people LMAO.

Who cares both got exposed when they were in the UFC

For that fight it was like Stann said,
tenor.gif

about his own brain, just for the sake of entertaining people.
Wand is Wand and it's his signature style, but Stann came late to the sport; he had a life outside MMA and nothing to prove in the bravery department. But he fought like nothing else in the world mattered to him than staying in the pocket and going blow for blow with Wand no matter the personal cost and you have to respect that kind of commitment to the fans.

The Wand vs Stan fight was truly astounding to watch. At any moment until the end, either of them could have backed off even a little and won just on using a modicum of defense. But they both just threw leather until someone went down and stayed down as if the Yakuza threatened their families. There were 5 knockdowns in 2 rounds in that insane fight. They seemed possessed by the Just Bleed God. And of course, Wandy took a shot to the nuts so that went above and beyond entertainment-wise as he grabbed and rubbed his crotch in front of a stadium full of Japanese people LMAO.
It was fun to watch having known him. Likeninsaid, we weren't close we just ran with the same crowd. But seeing that fight and his career made me reflect on times I've spent with him. And that level of heart has always been there. To be honest I used to think he was a dick but now I realize he just held people to a very high standard. I was the dick for not living up to that. But now I do.

The all American Brian Stann was born in Japan

on a military base :D
Thanks. I suspected that was the reason but my memory failed me; I could not be certain.

Last edited:
I got a nice old vid @paljohnson from the lead up to chucks run, downloaded from this site back when....

But I don’t know how to upload vids anymore

Back