anyone got gracie mag 132?

Kimuralex

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I heard it was good, anyone got a pdf file i can download? i remember some guys posted previous mags before

Go to the GracieMag website, as if they're offering a PDF version of this months issue the best place to look would be....POSSIBLY their WEBSITE????????

Unless you're asking if someone copied the magazine to their own PDF file and is sharing it freely throughout the internet to non-paying customers.

Just being a dick....I'm all about free stuff.

Go to the GracieMag website, as if they're offering a PDF version of this months issue the best place to look would be....POSSIBLY their WEBSITE????????

Unless you're asking if someone copied the magazine to their own PDF file and is sharing it freely throughout the internet to non-paying customers.

Just being a dick....I'm all about free stuff.

what are you talking about? gracie mag afaik sells the magazines for like 90 bucks for a year or something, or like 10 for a copy...dont feel like paying

and before people uploaded pdfs of gracie mags online, i dont know or care how they got them, they just did...so im asking if they can post it again(dont know who, but someone did few months back)

i lvoe gracie mag. i think im buyin the new issue today at my academy. the one with the baby on the cover

Ok I was kidding but since you admitted to being a cheap fuck and want to view a cpy no matter how....I'll hi-jack your thread by asking if anyone can post up full versions of UFC80 because I missed it and don't feel like paying the ridiculous price they chareg for the DVD's.

Dont care how how or where people get these free UFC's but whoever posted em last time please do again.

In exchange for posting the entire UFC 80 for me to view I will copy Berardi's Cookbook ina pdf file for all of you, since he charges $50 for it.....the hell with him making money, thats a redicuolous price and you will all see the entire book in PDF for free.

yea thats the one i want to read, how much does your academy sell them for?

10, the month old issues for 5. last one i bought was the ryan gracie one. awsome articles, that man was insane. had 1 story about driving in shifts with his friend so he fell asleep behind the wheel and told his friend to wake him up at the turns. he said it worked for a little before he flipped his car. great mag

Back