Anyone got an update on Max Roshkopf?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Feel pretty terrible for that guy, i forgot it happened till about 20 minutes ago. I don’t think he has any active social media after what happened. He must have been/still is going through some mentally draining shit.

I wouldn’t be against seeing him in Bellator, or even the UFC again - if he obviously fights more lower level guys first to get that confidence back. Does anyone know what he has been upto?

Dunno, he's very talented so I'd like to see him try again, but I don't know if he has the mentality for it. Breaking mentally like that is hard to come back from.

Yeah no shame in quiting a lost cause, I would think. From what I remember, he did well until his cardio failed him--which isn't surprising--coming in at short notice. Just sucks.

He got dropped after he quit. Props to all the idiots saying it was a smart career move - obviously wasn’t!

No update, but I'm rooting for him. I want him to go on another streak, show some grit when he needs to, and get another shot. I really liked his grappling.

That guy is such a good grappler that he just took out everybody on the regional scene in no time. But it made all the sense in the world for Hubbard to beat him at that point in his career (which is why I bet on Max). It's not a bad loss at all, on paper.

He still quit. Don’t defend it, he’s a quitter. This is the truth and the truth hurts sometimes.

Easy there big man

cf7.jpg

I had to do a double take the other day at my local starbucks because I thought both he and Patrick Cumminns were working in back. Turns out when you quit like that a lot of people and organizations don't want anything to do with you. Nothing wrong with quitting, but uncle dana's do you want to be a fighter speech applies to this very much.

Kid needs to gain more experience. Not to disrespect him but he didn't show the heart of a true fighter in there. Go back on the regional circuit, fight in smaller promotions, build yourself up and learn along the way.

The same Max who quit that night would push your shit in dry, you're impressing no one
imagine coming to an Internet forum and being told to not share your opinion because it differs from someone else's even if its unpopular.
<BidenShutIt>

its pretty obvious that a top level mma fighter is going to wreck everyone here. you white knighting for one to me is the silly part of all this.
I'm not defending the fighter, i'm pointing out how pathetic the poster is....what does it say about you?

Back