Anyone gonna be drunk during the election?

Tuesday is the best night of the week to get hammered, so you know I'll be there.
Tuesday is always a good day to drink. It’s not only 3 days before Friday but also 3 days after Saturday. It’s basically a weekend

Tuesday is always a good day to drink. It’s not only 3 days before Friday but also 3 days after Saturday. It’s basically a weekend

It was always my favorite back when I went to bars a lot. Tuesday nights were always dead, so I'd be doing my drinking among only the most dedicated drinkers.

Anyone gonna be drunk during the election? I started pre election drinking today. 2 handles of whiskey, 1 handle of vodka, 1 of tequilla for margaritas, two 30 packs of beer, and 30 rockstar energy drinks.

I really don't care who wins it will not affect my life. True successful people are so because we play both sides. Like Tom Haverford said in Parks and Rec. He never loses when betting on horses because he bets on all the horses ;)

If anyone wants to come watch at my place, bring your own, this is all mine!

tenor.gif

Tom Haverford on Parks and Rec is your role model? That explains A LOT. Everything he ever tried failed. The only thing that was half way successful was his book about all his failures.

As to election booze at the Cooks1 house----not 1 sip until it's 100% over. Then, either way, I will drink enough to float a barge. Single Malts are on the menu if Biden wins. Jagermeister and Everclear if Trump wins

Tom Haverford on Parks and Rec is your role model? That explains A LOT. Everything he ever tried failed. The only thing that was half way successful was his book about all his failures.

As to election booze at the Cooks1 house----not 1 sip until it's 100% over. Then, either way, I will drink enough to float a barge. Single Malts are on the menu if Biden wins. Jagermeister and Everclear if Trump wins
200.gif

I'm drinking as soon as I get home after work. That way when the shit hits the fan I can't be called in.

I'm drinking as soon as I get home after work. That way when the shit hits the fan I can't be called in.

During Typhoon watch back on Okinawa the general order was all personnel were "Dry". The Lord help you if you got called in and you showed up tipsy.

Anyone gonna be drunk during the election? I started pre election drinking today. 2 handles of whiskey, 1 handle of vodka, 1 of tequilla for margaritas, two 30 packs of beer, and 30 rockstar energy drinks.

I really don't care who wins it will not affect my life. True successful people are so because we play both sides. Like Tom Haverford said in Parks and Rec. He never loses when betting on horses because he bets on all the horses ;)

If anyone wants to come watch at my place, bring your own, this is all mine!

tenor.gif

Nope. Don't drink, don't smoke, and don't do drugs. Will be completely sober as always as I watch our great president get re-elected for four more years.

Don’t drink, but will definitely enjoy the election coverage.

It’s gonna be entertaining no matter who wins

If trump wins we get another meme fest of lefty meltdowns

if trump loses, right win media will be fun to watch

Nope. Don't drink, don't smoke, and don't do drugs. Will be completely sober as always as I watch our great president get re-elected for four more years.
addendum: dont forget that you dont have sex. Just saying.

i bought the good stuff for this election. McCormick.

Eh its a step up from my normal charcoal filtered crap.

No.

If I have one drink after dinner, I'll have to pee four times overnight.

Back