Anyone gonna be drunk during the election?

Danger Dave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone gonna be drunk during the election? I started pre election drinking today. 2 handles of whiskey, 1 handle of vodka, 1 of tequilla for margaritas, two 30 packs of beer, and 30 rockstar energy drinks.

I really don't care who wins it will not affect my life. True successful people are so because we play both sides. Like Tom Haverford said in Parks and Rec. He never loses when betting on horses because he bets on all the horses ;)

If anyone wants to come watch at my place, bring your own, this is all mine!

tenor.gif

No I won't be getting drunk because it's a Tuesday night and like millions of other folks, I have to work the next day

I might blaze a little something at the end of the night and watch livestreams of people acting like complete idiots during the Election

Please. Elephants are lushes.

True, I may have underestimated them. How about a horse? Now that I think about the 30 energy drinks would probably be just as bad. Enough sugar to give a horse diabeetus.

No, but i will have my gun near me at all times in case people start rioting if Trump wins.

True, I may have underestimated them. How about a horse? Now that I think about the 30 energy drinks would probably be just as bad. Enough sugar to give a horse diabeetus.
Might lose a hoof

Anyone gonna be drunk during the election? I started pre election drinking today. 2 handles of whiskey, 1 handle of vodka, 1 of tequilla for margaritas, two 30 packs of beer, and 30 rockstar energy drinks.

If anyone wants to come watch at my place, bring your own, this is all mine!

tenor.gif

'Netflix and chill' to election coverage..
<31>

I was thinking of getting a cast strength bottle of scotch as a treat for election night, I figured I'd want to celebrate or drown my sorrows. It's win win.

Pretty sure my girlfriend’s mother will be. I am going to bring her a bottle and a pizza on Tuesday to tide her over in the event Trump wins again.

They don’t even live in the US anymore. Insane that people allow him to upset them that much.

I was thinking of getting a cast strength bottle of scotch as a treat for election night, I figured I'd want to celebrate or drown my sorrows. It's win win.

A true gentleman. It'll be Glenlevit for me as well.

The weather will be decent here on Tuesday. I might sit outside with a cigar and a beer or two. Getting drunk? No.

Shit, just realized I have to be on-site at a customer on Wednesday

Im going to drink and watch joe rogans election coverage with alex jones, kyle kulinski and tim dillon. It will probably be a train wreck

<30>

Back