***Anyone going to Consumer Electronics Show (CES)?***

wlu29

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever been?
How often do you go?
Will you be going this year?
Did you go as a member of the public or manufacturer/industry?

Going for the first time this year, hopefully I get to see some cool things.

http://www.cesweb.org/

nah. i just looked it up. i was thinking about gdc (game developers conference).

It used to travel, I can remember attending these about 15 years ago in Vancouver and we know it as Comdex. It was a geekfest but had a lot of fun attending them and there were always some hot women manning the sales booths.

nah. i just looked it up. i was thinking about gdc (game developers conference).

oh ok, however photokina is held in cologne every year and you are the one that brought up cologne

I went two years ago because I got free passes from an internship thing. How much is it to get in now?

if they have it in north carolina ill go

I'm not going but I am very excited to see what comes in terms of TV technology. With Sharp's 80" and 90" LED tvs being so cheap (relatively) it's exciting to see what's coming next.

I also need a new phone sooner rather than later so I'm hoping the Galaxy S4 or another Android flagship phone is announced.

I'm not going but I am very excited to see what comes in terms of TV technology. With Sharp's 80" and 90" LED tvs being so cheap (relatively) it's exciting to see what's coming next.

I also need a new phone sooner rather than later so I'm hoping the Galaxy S4 or another Android flagship phone is announced.

Ultra HD - 4K televisions, unfortunately there is not too much content that can cater to such a beast.

typically phones get featured at Mobile World Congress

http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/

Back