Anyone Go To A Gay Bar To Pick Up Chicks?

Ts is this song about you?

[YT]Zyv84NeZXKI[/YT]

Go to a bathhouse, dont ask any questions, just go.

HiLo in Okc isn't a gay bar persay but I had to quit going there because I fucked way too many girls at that bar. Gay bartender was obsessed with me though lol. Always gave me free drinks and would share a bump or two. Buddy of mine actually got a gun pulled on him by a giant black dude in drag in the bathroom lol.

Copa in OKC was another gay bar I've been to, always with a couple girls. I actually felt kind of bad turning guys down after they bought me drinks but really the girls there were all pretty meh.

Majestic in Tulsa though? If you don't mind gay dudes in way better shape than you it's the place to be. Free drugs, best sound system, and hot girls everywhere.

You see this is the gay bar you go to if you want to pick up hot girls out of your league. It's insane how many hot girls flock to gay clubs. And the girls at gay clubs are way better than most other clubs around town. Generally better looking and they don't reek of sadness.

Jim Jefferies has a bit about it and he's spot on about it.

Tldr

Gay bars have

Flocks of hot girls
Great drugs
Generally a way more fun atmosphere than other clubs

I'm generally not a club hopping guy. I used to go to the HiLo for a spell, but the real place to go is across the street. Irma's? Edna's? Can't remember, it's been so long. The place that serves drinks called Lunchboxes.

Never gone to a gay bar/club to pick up girls there, but the only time I ever went to a gay bar/club was when some tinder girl I was trying to bang invited me to go with her and her two friends, only one of which was homosexual. It worked, because we banged after she dropped her friends off afterwards. And honestly, it wasn't a bad time at all. The gay guys could tell I wasn't gay, like some sort of gay sixth sense, so they were just really nice dudes, tbh. Not sure I would advise a group of straight dudes to go to a gay bar/club for the sole purpose of picking up straight chicks though. I predict a low success rate.

Only every Pride Weekend.

A few years back, one of our buddy's messaged everyone in our group, came out of the closet and said he'd understand if things changed between us.

As a show of solidarity, all the guys in our group told him to take us out for a night of nothing but gay bars he goes to. So he does... And I'm looking around and seeing nothing but top shelf girls everywhere. I'm like... Are you sure this is a gay club? He nodded. So I said well what's the deal this all this girls, are they all Lesbians?

He just laughed and said "no, they come here to not get harassed by Assholes like you."

lol. We take him out to his choice of places every Pride Festival. Greatest time ever...

Me and my masculine, completely heterosexual friends do this all the time. Our motto is "If you want some chicks, cruise for dicks".

Swimming in pussy over here.

I've been to a gay bar once, and, based on my experience, this is a solid plan if you play it cool.

My GF's sister was a lawyer, and had a client that owned the only gay bar in this mid-size town (pop. ~150k). This was in the 90's, before it was chic. And in the deep south. GF's sister's client went to prison for tax evasion, and she and her husband bought the bar, because it was a cash cow.

One evening after a dinner date, my GF talked me into stopping by there. I had had a few cocktails and caved. Let me tell, it was like a secret club where hotties were scattered around every corner of the club. I went from stark fear of being seen by someone i knew, to straight up horn dog mode. Since i was there with the GF, i was immediately identified as a)straight and b)not on the hunt. In my ignorance, i had assumed that the majority of the chicks were lesbians. But many turned out to be straight and nicely drunk. Every time the GF would go hang with her sister (who was working), girls would come and try to drag me to the dance floor. 4 or 5 gave me digits on napkins or scraps of paper, even though it was obvious i was there on a date.

After a few convos with the ladies (and a few of the gay gents - who, to a man, turned out to be chill and nice), i finally dialed into what was going on. True, as most have said, they were there to avoid the gropers and douches, but they also wanted to dance their asses off, without worry of being constantly hit on. Did i mention that gay clubs play the best music? Hands down.

A year later, i broke up with that GF. I plotted and planned on going back in there with one or two of my bro's who could act like they knew the score. But i could never convince them of the nirvana that was happening there. They were too afraid of running into chicks we knew who would "out" them and put a dent in their rep. I was too much of a puss myself to go back there solo. Still kicking myself.

If you're not getting hit on by dudes at a gay bar, then you're probably so ugly or smelly that no amount of alcohol would convince even a f-hag. truth is, if you're going to a gay bar as a dude, should expect to get hit on and hit on heavily.

Sound like a chick that would go to a gaybar (i.e. suppressed homo). you're going to a gay bar. laugh it off.

So if I went to a regular club, and grabbed a chick's crotch, I should be able to not get my ass kicked by security or anyone else, if I inform the chick "you're in a straight club, laugh it off"?

Doubt it man.

Nobody has any right to touch someone else inappropriately. I realise that just by being in a gay club, you're fair game to be hit on by gay men but it's one thing to offer someone a drink etc and quite another to grab someone by their genitals.

I've been to a local gay pub several times. I've normally gone with girls because girls love a guy who's down with the gays.
But on a few occasions I've taken in male friends who are a bit on the awkward side when it comes to gay men, without telling them it's a gay pub and seeing how long it takes them to clock what's going on.

Always a mix of lesbian couples and gay men on their own in there really.

Also, some men have this truly bizarre idea that if they go into a gay bar they are bound to have gay guys swarming around them!

Back