Anyone Go To A Gay Bar To Pick Up Chicks?

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Is this a thing? Is there really a market of hidden straight women with their guards down who hang out at gay bars or is it pretty much the home for bulldykes and Vienna sausages as expected?

Seems like most women who go to those bars do so to get away from douche bags hitting on them, so doesn't really seem like a gold mine.

I can't decide whether you'll get a bunch of replies, or very few.

640.gif

Let me know how the research goes, TS. And remember: I will never judge you.

Seems like most women who go to those bars do so to get away from douche bags hitting on them, so doesn't really seem like a gold mine.

The theory is that at the end of the night, when they're drunk, they're looking for a dick to jump on. Being a straight guy at a gay bar, you maximize the chances that you are that dick.

Three Gun Fish said:
Let me know how the research goes, TS. And remember: I will never judge you.

I will. If you resort to checking out the gay bar scene for pussy, the struggle is real.

'Chicks'?

Absolutely bro

Plenty of chicks go to gay bars to avoid getting hit on.

If you go there too, they'll either assume you're gay, or that it's part of a sherdog social experiment.

Is this a thing? Is there really a market of hidden straight women with their guards down who hang out at gay bars or is it pretty much the home for bulldykes and Vienna sausages as expected?

Do you bottom?

Chicks come to gay bars to pick up me.

Like Lesbos or tranny's I'm confused. I did want to go to the blue oyster from police academy to play dress up only

Plenty of chicks go to gay bars to avoid getting hit on.

If you go there too, they'll either assume you're gay, or that it's part of a sherdog social experiment.

LMFAO 15 mayberry regulars show up at Broholes pub in west Hollywood.:icon_idea we must have or SD usernames on way too tight t-shirt or rash guard with zipper collar.

WHO'S WITH ME!!??:(

My ex is a ph@g hag so she hung out at ghey bars alot with her sissy boy ghey friends. Probly got the ghey guys to buy her drinks alot too since she was hot enough to convert them.

All the gay bars around here have ridiculous 3 for 1 or 4 for 1 specials.

So the patrons are all either gay, broke or both. Probably explains why I like the crowds.

No.... come on, it can't be that bad you have to go

I will. If you resort to checking out the gay bar scene for pussy, the struggle is real.

HiLo in Okc isn't a gay bar persay but I had to quit going there because I fucked way too many girls at that bar. Gay bartender was obsessed with me though lol. Always gave me free drinks and would share a bump or two. Buddy of mine actually got a gun pulled on him by a giant black dude in drag in the bathroom lol.

Copa in OKC was another gay bar I've been to, always with a couple girls. I actually felt kind of bad turning guys down after they bought me drinks but really the girls there were all pretty meh.

Majestic in Tulsa though? If you don't mind gay dudes in way better shape than you it's the place to be. Free drugs, best sound system, and hot girls everywhere.

You see this is the gay bar you go to if you want to pick up hot girls out of your league. It's insane how many hot girls flock to gay clubs. And the girls at gay clubs are way better than most other clubs around town. Generally better looking and they don't reek of sadness.

Jim Jefferies has a bit about it and he's spot on about it.

Tldr

Gay bars have

Flocks of hot girls
Great drugs
Generally a way more fun atmosphere than other clubs

Back