Anyone Giving Bader a Chance?

Mr Wondferful via "whatever he wants" choke

ofc! Bader almost KO Glover, so yeah he absolutely has a chance against Davis!

Except it wasn't, which is why you know, he won that fight.

barely won the fight against a guy with no striking at all. He did hardly any damage which is What Davis usually accomplishes with his striking.

barely won the fight against a guy with no striking at all. He did hardly any damage which is What Davis usually accomplishes with his striking.

Why are you talking about a fight you've never seen? That fight was boring as shit, but it was in no way shape or form close.

Davis's striking was on the same level as Vinnie. Pretty damned bad unless he's improved a ton.

Not true. For starters, Davis actually has a good chin/defense. He's pretty good at throwing a few strikes to set up the takedown.

I wouldn't say either guy has "way better striking" than the other one. Bader has a significant power advantage, but that's the only thing that's significantly better than the other one.

If he can keep it standing then the fight favours Bader. He's better then Davis everywhere and he's got the wrestling to back it up.

Phil completely outclassed Vinny during that fight

I think their wrestling will cancel each other's out, and since Bader actually has some striking, I'm giving him a huge chance to win this.

and he has better power. i think bader may surprise people, but davis is game.

I've got Bader via axe kick in the 3rd

Not true. For starters, Davis actually has a good chin/defense. He's pretty good at throwing a few strikes to set up the takedown.

I wouldn't say either guy has "way better striking" than the other one. Bader has a significant power advantage, but that's the only thing that's significantly better than the other one.

The power advantage is what makes his striking significantly better than Davis, in my opinion.

I hope Ryan smokes him but I look for Davis to do his best to slow everything down. Two wrestlers though, could end up being decided by the striking. If so, I favor Bader.

Back