Anyone Giving Bader a Chance?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Everyone is talking about the Gus v Johnson fight but I haven't seen too many on Bader vs Davis. Obviously there is not title implications for these two but it will still make them fairly close to the next shot.

I like Bader a lot and his grappling again OSP was pretty impressive. I think he has a lot more power then Davis but Davis mixes up his combinations and takedowns pretty well. Most of Bader's loses comes from him being to aggressive then getting rocked but I have a hard time seeing Davis doing that because of his point striking.

I'm kind of torn on this because I know Bader hasn't improved as much as Jones and Jones would whoop him even worse and Davis is one of the few left to not face him. I'm hoping to see a Bader win in this one though.

Absolutely he has a chance.

If his counter-wrestling is good enough to keep this on the feet, he will outstrike Phil and possibly stop him.

Phil will clown and tap him

He has a chance. You have to think he will stuff some takedowns and he has the better striking of the two.

He got better hands and more power so yeah

I think their wrestling will cancel each other's out, and since Bader actually has some striking, I'm giving him a huge chance to win this.

50/50 for me, wanted to see this fight for a while, I think Bader takes it though, he will start more aggressive and take the 1st round and 2/3 will be close

A lot of people are which is surprising, Phil is better everywhere except 1 hit KO power. Phil Davis wins this and quite honestly, I think he makes it look easy.

Davis beat Bader in wrestling in college years ago and I think he's more athletic than Bader.

Davis beat Machida who KO'd Bader.

I'd like to see Davis win so hes closer to a title shot against Jones since Bader lost convincingly to Jones (just like everyone else).

Davis beat Bader in wrestling in college years ago and I think he's more athletic than Bader.

Davis beat Machida who KO'd Bader.

I'd like to see Davis win so hes closer to a title shot against Jones since Bader lost convincingly to Jones (just like everyone else).

Also beat Glover who KO'd Bader.

His wrestling should be good enough to nullify Davis' takedowns and his striking is way better. Plus he hits a ton harder. Davis has quickness on his side.

I think their wrestling will cancel each other's out, and since Bader actually has some striking, I'm giving him a huge chance to win this.

Is still give Phil a sizable advantage in wrestling but Bader's striking is definitely better so it's kind of a toss up

Back