Anyone following StreetBeefz

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone following StreetBeefz on youtube?

I find it more entertaining than UFC. It just random people with minimal training. They fighting for street cred and such.

In this match below, they have an Iraqi refugee (likely) against like a 14 yr old redneck wrestler

I wonder if the Iraqi has training from ISIS or something.

"MMA rules no knees no elbows"

Wut?

Do the 'streets' have weight classes, or are 'beefz' the only prerequisite for a fight?

The thing about street fights is the street always wins

Watched the video. Terrible waste of time.

Too organized and skilled for me. I prefer to watch two fat black chicks throwing down in a Taco Bell at midnight. It ain't a fight unless the fists and hair extensions are flying.

Too organized and skilled for me. I prefer to watch two fat black chicks throwing down in a Taco Bell at midnight. It ain't a fight unless the fists and hair extensions are flying.

You see that dumb lady trying to steal soda at a McDonald's and hit the yokozuna manager with a tray before getting her ass kicked all over the store?

I prefer the IHOP fights....

You see that dumb lady trying to steal soda at a McDonald's and hit the yokozuna manager with a tray before getting her ass kicked all over the store?
Best part of that was the asian chicks floppy tits popping out.

Let's face it, almost anything is more entertaining than the UFC at this point

This shit made me laugh for about 4 minutes straight

I love the pipes and tires and of course the obligatory dick head with a pitbull was present

It's aikido's/wing chun's time to shine. They were too legit for teh cage.

It’s like a toned down felony fights. The best ones are the ones with guys with actual training.

Behold the heavyweight champ of Taco Bell in training camp!

I've been watching them since the early days and it's gotten really boring. Most of them have some training now and fight like they're point sparring. The OG Streebeefs was crazyass haymakers from big unathletic dudes who got winded after the first exchange.

Back