Anyone Feel like Mike Perry is Phil Baroni 2.0

I can't picture Mike Perry doing these kind of photo shoots...

Old-Phil-Baroni.jpg
BOING!!!!

Perry doesn't have half the charisma of the Best EVA!

Phil_Baroni__vs_Rodrigo_Ribeiro_DANCE_3.gif

8AE655DC-1386-4EA2-9A56-52DE96055C92.jpeg

I actually feel like Justin Gaethje has more in common with the NYBA.

Solid wrestling background but prefers to trade leather, never backs down from a war and although perhaps not the most eloquent, murders fools on the mic.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I know this is a weird thing to say, but NYBA is a bit more classy (with swag and attire).

And his bitcoin-fuelled nudie bar empire with the American Psycho, I mean this dude is as real as it gets...Mikey should ask Phil to let him watch his training for his upcoming slugfest with Leben, could probably learn a few tricks, and get some advice on negotiating with Dana.

E951FD9D-5C63-4B7D-A9DE-543FDB245E48.png

They’re both good but not great fighters, and both really low level thinkers. Low as in “how did this motherfucker ever graduate high school?” low.

Only since the first time I saw him.

I just want perry to win against cerrone so he can fight someone interesting(not saying cerrone isn't) but i feel like if he got a title shot against till or woodley. because he's a big draw, we all know how UFC is, he has a chance to KTFO either of them if he strategies properly.

Love me some platinum but he's been a little underwhelming lately. Don't know enough about Phil to comment about that. I started watching with ufc 98.

Kinda felt bad for Baroni when I saw Karo knock him out. It was the battle of the bros! But, Lol@ getting knocked out by Karo. Dude couldn’t even knock his pill addiction.

Back