Anyone feel like Goldberg's departure was announced too late?

HendricksPunch

Quick jab by Hendricks
@Blue
Reaction score
This was very sudden. Why only 2 days before his final event?

Because most of the people who are buying the PPV don't give a shit.

It should have been announced after his first night on the job so yes several years too late

Dana probably called him a few days ago and whispered "you were never my friend"

Yeah like 10 years too late.

Rogan will be next. I've said it many times here, people are gonna miss them when they're gone.

Fuck ya'll. He works hard

I'm sure that he tried his best. That doesn't mean that he wasn't fucking incompetent.

Like I mentioned in another thread, he couldn't survive one game as a play-by-play announcer for a regional NFL broadcast. The fact that he's been one of the main announcers in MMA for nearly 20 years in laughable.

It wasn't even announced. People just found out, lol.

Not much of a Goldberg fan but him and Rogan were far superior to that alternative crew they had for fight nights. Anik and Florian may have had the worst commentating I've ever heard. Just all around bland and bad and it made the show worse.

Goldie and Joe after all these years had a bit of chemistry and they sounded different from eachother. When Joe goes it will really show.

Better late than never! Toodles, Goldie!

I'm sure that he tried his best. That doesn't mean that he wasn't fucking incompetent.

Like I mentioned in another thread, he couldn't survive one game as a play-by-play announcer for a regional NFL broadcast. The fact that he's been one of the main announcers in MMA for nearly 20 years in laughable.

If I remember correctly he did do an NFL game

Back