Anyone familiar with SKitzo Combat Wear

R

ROwens1182

Bought 2 pairs of shorts off Ebay. I haven't seen them anywhere else. Just wondering if they are an old brand or a new brand.

About Us
skitzo-flyer.jpg

now wheres tht thread with all the crappy names

someone needs to make more 'weird' camo pattern shorts, but without horrible logos and stupid names splattered all over them.

I would totally rock a number of camo scheme shorts...
just would never consider traditional woodland/desert/whatever schemes.

"sick clothing for sick fighters"

crappy name and slogan

^ I think he'd probably write about how awesome they are instead of asking if anyone's heard of them lol

Bought them cause I started taking MMA classes about 2 months ago and needed some shorts. They were a hell out of a lot cheaper than all the other shorts I had seen. Got the black and red trim pair and the red white camo pattern, They fit well but the camo ones have a cheap drawstring and no velcro.

Bought them cause I started taking MMA classes about 2 months ago and needed some shorts. They were a hell out of a lot cheaper than all the other shorts I had seen. Got the black and red trim pair and the red white camo pattern, They fit well but the camo ones have a cheap drawstring and no velcro.

was the shorts any good? i was planning to get a pair but instead bought a pair of renegades

didn't he only have one fight with Alves?

Back