Anyone familiar with Sedona, Arizona?

Dual sport riding and Elote are my favorite things about Sedona.
Rock Slide is great if you can miss the crowds.

Lots of nature things to do.
If your into photography, animals, bugs, nature hiking, climbing, rivers, it's good land. But hot, I remember doing well with the ladies out there in my younger days so maybe I'm a bit bias too.
Hey, nothing wrong with that. I hope you had a good time.

Rock Slide FTW. Everyone likes Sedona in AZ. We've all gone there at some point in our lives.

Sedona's an absolutely beautiful and special place, but its becoming more and more touristy by the year. It used to be a somewhat hidden gem but word of mouth and mainstream publicity has brought more and more people there. Now it's full of touristy retail stores and such. I can confirm what others have said it is full of hippies as well. With that said it's still pretty cool and there is a lot to do, but I'd rather live in a traditional area and only visit a place like this. I guess it depends on what your ambitions are.

Family used to own a cabin in Sedona. Its a nice city that is close to Flagstaff. Lots of outdoor activities. Lots of Native American culture too.

Just got back from spending two days and a night there. Incredibly beautiful. Very hippy, very chill, a bunch of "crystal healers" and "psychics" there if you're into that woo woo bullshit. They believe it's on a "ley line" and there's all this mystical energy flowing through it. Regardless, the place is pretty great. What was frustrating was how packed it was with tourists that were seemingly there to do nothing other than walk through the tourist trap and buy shit. The place was completely congested with people driving into the uptown tourist trap and doing absolutely nothing.

The place has loads of great food, incredible views, incredibly hiking, and lots of other stuff. I visited a Buddhist Stupa after finishing up a hike with my girl. It was really cool.
svv68C90D98F65DC87D5.jpg

Incredible world class hiking right outside of our air bnb
WAZI9-sedona-walking-hiking-tour-2.jpg

I think the fam might do thanksgiving there this year. I'm really looking forward to going back

I go every year to get my chakras realigned by Shaman Bobby. He advertises on a new age healer app called grinder, I guess because they grind herbs?

Back