Anyone excited of Daniel Sarafian upcoming fight?

tooly01

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I can't wait to see this guy fight in January. Exciting fighter

cormier is awesome, i cant wait for his ufc debut

Wow I guess I'm the only person excited to see him fight.

I'm looking forward to his fight with cb but I look forward to pretty much erry fight.

Sarafian is less Armenian than Cain is mexican

oh definately, that's why he has an Armenian last name and a tattoo in armenian on his forearms of his grandpa's name, which sounds Armenian as fuck. U can take the Armenian out of Armenia, but you can't take the Armenian out of him.

oh definately, that's why he has an Armenian last name and a tattoo in armenian on his forearms of his grandpa's name, which sounds Armenian as fuck. U can take the Armenian out of Armenia, but you can't take the Armenian out of him.
Thats because he was raised with his grandpa. Of course he has a heritage, but its not that he is a armenian that was raised here in Brazil, actually the only flag that he always bring to the rings. Is the State of Sao Paulo flag

Thats because he was raised with his grandpa. Of course he has a heritage, but its not that he is a armenian that was raised here in Brazil, actually the only flag that he always bring to the rings. Is the State of Sao Paulo flag

If the man was proud enough to get a tattoo in Armenian then I think he really knows what he is. Also, do you have any proof no one else in his family was Armenian?

I am. I am more excited about the perspective of seeing CB get KTFO. I also have fear of a boring wrestlefuck decision by CB, but I`ll be watching.

If the man was proud enough to get a tattoo in Armenian then I think he really knows what he is. Also, do you have any proof no one else in his family was Armenian?

I dont said that no one else wasnt Armenian. But he isnt a fellow armenian. He is descendent from ones. His grandfather was armenian.But he is a very proud brazillian.

I dont said that no one else wasnt Armenian. But he isnt a fellow armenian. He is descendent from ones. His grandfather was armenian.But he is a very proud brazillian.

You don't understand how Armenian culture works. Think of it this way. On his wiki, it says he was raised by his grandpa. Armenians spread their culture to other Armenians. Because we are a dying people, we hold on to our Armenianism. At a young age, Armenian mentality is implemented into the children and to be very Armenian loving even if their mom or dad is only half Armenian. We're a proud people like the Jews.

How many times have you seen someone find out they are Jewish, then they start bragging about it or try to stay faithful to their roots. Same with Armenians. Even though I'm not a fan of hers, Kim Kardashian is less than 50% Armenian and she's proud to be Armenian, and donates to Armenia constantly.

Edit: I hope you didn't misunderstand me. Whenever I said he was Armenian, I didn't mean he wasn't brazilian. I just meant he was of Armenian descent. I think of him as Brazilian-Armenian.

Actually your kinda right. Because he does participate in the Armenian community here.

No, because hes fighting CB Dollaway. Gonna be 3 rounds of top-control then Sarafian might drop to 170lbs IMO.

Lot of knowledge being dropped itt. Good to see!

And yeah, another Armenian here pulling for him!

You don't understand how Armenian culture works. Think of it this way. On his wiki, it says he was raised by his grandpa. Armenians spread their culture to other Armenians. Because we are a dying people, we hold on to our Armenianism. At a young age, Armenian mentality is implemented into the children and to be very Armenian loving even if their mom or dad is only half Armenian. We're a proud people like the Jews.

How many times have you seen someone find out they are Jewish, then they start bragging about it or try to stay faithful to their roots. Same with Armenians. Even though I'm not a fan of hers, Kim Kardashian is less than 50% Armenian and she's proud to be Armenian, and donates to Armenia constantly.

Edit: I hope you didn't misunderstand me. Whenever I said he was Armenian, I didn't mean he wasn't brazilian. I just meant he was of Armenian descent. I think of him as Brazilian-Armenian.

Quoted for fuckin awesomeness.

I hope he KOs CB and I never have to see that guy again.
346711.jpeg

Back