Anyone ever used LaceNLoop for their lace-up gloves?

@KidMoe where is your aviator from?
Did you mean avatar? If so, this:
9ikj6CRWUOfagL8MNbyyRAgfM1yGLaV4zZZzWaPmB1s.jpg

Infinitude fight has also their own lace n loop version. I bought it together with gloves and they are pretty good too.

Ok so these guys have a lace n loop alternative in the UK. Going to pick one up myself as so difficult to get the original in the UK

https://instagram.com/strap_and_seal?igshid=1gnw0av78550o

https://www.paypal.com/instantcommerce/checkout/Z44BWXY9TQ426

This is not my company or me selling them just passing on incase benefit to anyone

Good shout, thank you. I got targeted with one of their instagram ads and purchased off Amazon where you can select a colour. They look identical to lace n loops but apparently they use leather, so hopefully they're a bit more durable.

Good shout, thank you. I got targeted with one of their instagram ads and purchased off Amazon where you can select a colour. They look identical to lace n loops but apparently they use leather, so hopefully they're a bit more durable.
Thinking of getting the red to go with my winning gloves. I have the proper lace n loops just too expensive to order from the us now with shipping and customs etc. Let me know what you think once you get them

Thinking of getting the red to go with my winning gloves. I have the proper lace n loops just too expensive to order from the us now with shipping and customs etc. Let me know what you think once you get them

I got mine in the red (their Amazon link lets you choose the colour, but I don't think you can via their paypal link). I prefer them to my lace n loops to be honest. The leather feels so much sturdier than the foamy material that LnL uses. There are also longer pieces of velcro than the LNL which makes it a lot easier to use.

Objectively, £19.99 is expensive for what it is. Should be like £12 or £13 but there are basically no others so I guess they set the price.

Overall, it's worth purchasing if you need something like this.

I got mine in the red (their Amazon link lets you choose the colour, but I don't think you can via their paypal link). I prefer them to my lace n loops to be honest. The leather feels so much sturdier than the foamy material that LnL uses. There are also longer pieces of velcro than the LNL which makes it a lot easier to use.

Objectively, £19.99 is expensive for what it is. Should be like £12 or £13 but there are basically no others so I guess they set the price.

Overall, it's worth purchasing if you need something like this.
They were on the UK Amazon?

I love Mexican gloves and my favorite are Boxeo and Casanova lace ups. I train a lot during the middle of the day and the gym is empty so finding the lace-n-loops was a great discovery. The support from a lace up is helpful to old hands (57 years old) that are not nearly as durable as they used to be. Pull tight, wrap the laces and strap up.

Lace n loop are trash, after 5 months of use, the velcro no works

Back