Anyone ever use Everlast MX?

Joestar

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a pair? I bought a pair from everlast, I'm just waiting for it to come via UPS. I got these to replace my Cleto Reyes Hook and Loop 16oz. I really was disappointed by the Cleto Reyes. I've had them for about a few months now. I hurt my thumb every time I land a hit on my sparring partner. Plus the damn thumb is sooooo unconformable for me. Just wanted to know your thoughts on the MX gloves. Hopefully the thumb is better.

Pretty much all my gear is Everlast they have never disappointed me.

Absolutely everything everlast has disappointed me. Even the protex 3s to an extent

You have dissapointed everybody here. You are pretty much the everlast of sherdog posters.....

Last edited:
I fixed my spelling mistake, feel free to quote :)...lol.

Why didnt you like the MX? I heard they are good.

We don't like everlast because they spend their most of their money marketing instead of developing a good product. Compare it to other quality gloves and you will know the difference.

I dont like anything everlast makes but i was impressed with the mx fight gloves. But reyes which is in similar price range to the MX is much much better.

I wasn't as impressed with the mx training gloves

I dont like anything everlast makes but i was impressed with the mx fight gloves. But reyes which is in similar price range to the MX is much much better.

I wasn't as impressed with the mx training gloves

How did the mx training gloves feel? I have the Reyes Training Glove to compare to.

I don't like the Reyes.

How did the mx training gloves feel? I have the Reyes Training Glove to compare to.

I don't like the Reyes.

They felt comfortable overall. very boxy cut/mold. Overall reyes training loves are made much better than the MX.

One guy in my gym have the MX gloves in 20oz, I never used these, but look and feel great.

Back