Anyone ever try speed dating?

P

Pugilistic

A friend of mine told me about this speed dating event/Christmas party for singles on the 24th. I think the idea of getting only a few minutes before rotating around is odd for the purpose of dating since you can’t make a real impression. But at the same time it could be a fun opportunity to practice ways to give an impression to people in that short amount of time. I could not give a fuck and just say stupid shit at least.

I already have tentative plans but this could be a good backup. What do you guys think? Ever been speed dating?

Cliffs:
Do you even speed date bro?

No but I've tried dating on Speed. Couldn't get hard.

I call this going to a bar on a Saturday.

You forgot to use your @Clippy account for this kinds if thread.

Stick to being a fake korean.

I just swipe away on tinder at super speeds

I'm actually a fat white dude who's pretending to be a Chinese guy pretending to be a Korean

Haven't tried. But seems like it would be fun.
Do it and tell your story.
Thanks,bye

I've been on speed dates but they weren't supposed to be speed dates.

Sounds like it might be fun.
I like the idea of being able to start over in case one doesn't work out. Good opportunity to get comfortable with talking to women.

Sounds like it might be fun.
I like the idea of being able to start over in case one doesn't work out. Good opportunity to get comfortable with talking to women.
I'm already pretty comfortable talking to women tho. Except for the angel working at the cafe near my work. She earlier told me "I love you" and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. It was the wifi password

You should open with "I eat pigeons i kill in the city"

How do you know he's not a legit korean.e.
I can tell by what he says. He's american of some kind of asian persuasion mostly likely Chinese. I think his parents are chinese immigrants living in korea running noodle house

My gf's friend ended up marrying and having babies with one of the guys she met at a speed dating event.

I can tell by what he says. He's american of some kind of asian persuasion mostly likely Chinese. I think his parents are chinese immigrants living in korea running noodle house
My father served in the ROKAF and my grandfather fought against the vietcong, you cunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back