Anyone ever opened a pizza business?

a857ef38695087.576b4048ed0d2.gif

No but I've known several owners. One just opened near my house last year and they are insanely busy...they do 30k per week.

There’s a sports bar i went to in San Diego, shit food, ok beer but all the waitresses were between 18-21 and between a C-DD cup and barely dressed. This was 6 years ago and I’ll bet it’s still doing a roaring trade.

I worked in the company wich has pizza business. I was online delivery manager. And it was quite good for me except of payment so not I'm really thinking about opening pizza business in my district. I've checked https://spdload.com/blog/cost-of-mvp/ to be sure in this business success and I hope to finish all things till the end of the winter.

Last edited:
No but I've known several owners. One just opened near my house last year and they are insanely busy...they do 30k per week.

Did most of the owners you knew succeeded in the business?

i'll probably open up a shop after i retire from my current job in 15 years.

It's a lucrative business and with all the pizza franchise's screwing people over now a days its not bad to have ones own pizza shop and you can exercise creativity and have your own recipe.

One thing is, pizza will never go out of style.
View attachment 710691

OH boy. Having run a restaurant in the past, I can honestly say it's a ton of work and soaks up most of your time. It is very difficult on your mind and your pockets, and can wear away at most people very quick. Usually takes at least a couple years of grinding to actually get anywhere near comfortable with everything, so it requires a lot of patience.

Nowadays if you have no sense of social media or marketing, you will get lost in the shuffle pretty quick.

I knew a guy who owned a local pizza joint, and though it was turning a decent profit, he had to do a lot himself and barely had any time for anything else. Putting it simply, it's very high stress, high risk and taxing on your mind, body and soul. It ain't easy. Just download one of those pizza Sim games for your phone and pretend.

Did most of the owners you knew succeeded in the business?

Nah the other two failed. One guy did good for while, then got into drugs and had tax issues. His biggest problem was location. It was very rural so there wasn't alot of room for growth. Other guy owned his shop for ten years or so...never made him rich but he made a good living until he found a better job and decided to shut it down.

Location is really key. ..people are going to go with in a ten 10 to 15 minute radius tops to get a pie. The guy making 30k a week really capitalized on location. There have been new developments popping up for decades and there was only one pizza shop that only took cash and was taking their customers for granted. New place also made an excellent pizza.

Find a low income area & open a Little Cesar's franchise= profit.

My uncle has owned a pizza restraunt for many years. The food is very good but also part of the charm imo is that its located in a heavily mexican area & the name is Rico's. I think the latin name is a part of the charm. If it was just a Mountain Mike's or something it would've closed down years ago.

Find a low income area & open a Little Cesar's franchise= profit.
seems to be a better idea the lil caesers in the hood here ,which is my local lil caesers has a line out the door.

Yes, if I had more money, I would definitely open a pizzeria. But at the moment I already have a small business and a small team. It is very important to choose a CRM for your business and to increase team cohesion. I chose EspoCRM for myself. I, along with the team, believe that this was the right choice.

Last edited:
I'm actually looking to launch a pizza business with a friend this year. I have a very specific business plan outlined that we are working on right now.

I haven’t but a good friend literally did just that. It was super popular and he had a ton of business. That being said, he lived an upper middle class lifestyle and worked 12 hour days 6 days a week.

He had a partner in the business and he said after paying his employees, overhead and splitting the profits with his partner he was only bringing home a little above average salary per year. He basically told me unless you own multiple restaurants it’s not what you think and the work isn’t worth the profit.

He sold his half and got a new job where he makes much more money working normal hours.

My sisters husband owns 30+ pizza restaurants. They do well. Over the years they have accumulated over 900 rental units. They buy the real-estate whenever they open a new location. Usually multi storey downtown commercial/residential mixed locations. Pizza on the ground floor and 20-80 residential rental units above.

The secret is knowing how to hire the right managers so you can focus on growing the business. If you don't you'll make good money but it will steal your soul when you are working 14 hour days 7 days a week. There are lots of people who are sucessful at one location due to hard work but they can't make the transition to multi store due to time constraints.

Back