anyone ever had a reptutation like palhares?

Ashi Barai

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
has there ever been another fighter known for leaving their opponents permanently
injured on purpose and/or holding subs too long?

Babalu did it once.

Choked someone unconscious after they tapped.

It got him banned from the UFC.

Sokoudjou had a problem with still pounding guys when the ref stepped in for a TKO.

Gordeau was a nasty fucker. Permanently damaged eyes.

Gary Goodridge once tried to crush a man's testicles in the ring, like even worse than Hackney and Joe Son.

I also think Gamburyan cranked a sub after the tap and blew a guy's knee, but I can't remember for sure.

And Royce Gracie was actually a dick about it as well. He made sure he finished off an armbar all the way, well after the tap. The ref was trying to pull him off like Palhares, if I remember right.

Palhares is one of the only active fighters in MMA I truly dislike.

Like, I hope he spills shit on his shirt and he runs out of gas on a freeway, or that hid dog runs away.

What an awful person.

Yes it was a man called Datsik

466_745999.jpg

Didn't the NSAC actually refuse to give Yvel a license for one of the Pride shows in Vegas?

Came to look for a post saying "Datsik".

Was not disappointed.

Sorry guys, but the correct answer is Atilla Kubilay.

[YT]8o2ooYnLyM8[/YT]

Gordeau was a nasty fucker. Permanently damaged eyes.

Gary Goodridge once tried to crush a man's testicles in the ring, like even worse than Hackney and Joe Son.

I also think Gamburyan cranked a sub after the tap and blew a guy's knee, but I can't remember for sure.

And Royce Gracie was actually a dick about it as well. He made sure he finished off an armbar all the way, well after the tap. The ref was trying to pull him off like Palhares, if I remember right.

Yeah that was fucked up watching Goodridge play Toe Hockey with that guys testicles. He even dug his shorts away and put that shit up there good and tight.

Back