anyone ever had a home invader?

JSN

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
and if so, what did you kill them with?

and also, what do you have for defense? i think i'm going to buy a mag extender and shortie barrel for my duck gun to keep as my main home defender. i've got a cricket bat if i wanna go casey jones style too.

and if so, what did you kill them with?

and also, what do you have for defense? i think i'm going to buy a mag extender and shortie barrel for my duck gun to keep as my main home defender. i've got a cricket bat if i wanna go casey jones style too.

lmao

Do cops count?

Ive got a P228 under my mattress and a baseball bat behind my door

About to purchase this baby:

lg_usc%20rifle.jpg

Heckler and Koch USC.
.45 civilian rifle.
It's an UMP45 without the full auto.

i wish i had fire arms, ive never had a home invader but an asshole stole my first bike from the front yard once, if i had access to weapons i would have shotguns and pistols stashed all over the place in case shit goes down and i would lay claymores everywhere when on vacation

my cousin just got a p228 and i was killing cans and shit with it. i like it a lot. i think i'm going to get a glock 19 though. so many cool accessories, and i kind of like the idea of a firing pin better than a hammer.

SM- that H&K is sweet.

I came home from work to check on my dog (Staffordshire bull terrier) just in time to see 3 drunk guys trying to climb in my living room window (I lived above the bar I worked in). Dog was giving them kisses and licking all over their face as they came in face first. I yelled at them to GTFO, which they did, and called the cops.

And for protection I live on a very high floor of a secured and guarded building.

My Glock 19. Need to get a light for it though. Already got a 33 round clip though.

My Glock 19. Need to get a light for it though. Already got a 33 round clip though.
the loughner magazine. hell yeah.

i don't get it though, why are lights considered so important for a home defender? i wouldn't want to give away my position .

Last edited:
Never had. Dunno what I'd do. I'd probably be freaked out because I would know it's some sadist/sexual thing. I don't have anything of value unless you count a 6ft by 4ft poster signed by the director of the I Spit On Your Grave remake. Which really is only cool to me and one of my friends who likes shitty horror movies.

I_Spit_On_Your_Grave_2.jpg

*Stock pic not my autographed one

If it was like just for theft I'd lol and hope not to die.

I've never lived anywhere where I could buy a gun. I'd have to offer to suck a dick or something.

Never had. Dunno what I'd do. I'd probably be freaked out because I would know it's some sadist/sexual thing. I don't have anything of value unless you count a 6ft by 4ft poster signed by the director of the I Spit On Your Grave remake. Which really is only cool to me and one of my friends who likes shitty horror movies.

I_Spit_On_Your_Grave_2.jpg

*Stock pic not my autographed one

If it was like just for theft I'd lol and hope not to die.

She came back and did them gold ol boys dirty lol

No.

I don't carry firearms, never will, don't need them.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

translated: "im out of touch with reality."

im with u on the fact that they "shouldnt" be needed, its an enticing thought & philosophy, but unfortunately we live in a world where theyre a sad reality.

england does a nice job, but were past that now.

if we were to ban them amongst civilians, the sheer size of the criminal population that is armed would be insane...

I had some space invaders one time. I fired upwards with a turret through my own barrier at them.

In high school I moved to a new town and a couple neighbors broke in. I think they just ate food and stuff but the news came back to me. My upstairs neighbor was a wimp and narced out the other guy so I left him alone.
The wimpy guy came to my door and said Steve was there. I weighed about 120 and Steve was 6 foot 3 and 200 or so. I went up and walked in, confronted him and started punching. I stink at fighting but the aggressor usually wins. We wound up locked together standing and we sent down with the bridge of his nose hitting the tables edge.
He was spurting blood like a faucet while I headlock/choke attempted him. I was getting grossed out at the blood and let him go. I was bitching at him for bleeding all over my shoes and his girlfriend got paper towels and cleaned my shoes while he started crying. He ran away and left a trail of blood down the hallway and through the snow outside. We wound up hunting for him in the woods because the dude upstairs thought hed commit suicide- I wound up fighting that guy like 3 more times, what an asshole.

Is that the movie where shes raped and then jumps off a bridge?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

translated: "im out of touch with reality."

im with u on the fact that they "shouldnt" be needed, its an enticing thought & philosophy, but unfortunately we live in a world where theyre a sad reality.

england does a nice job, but were past that now.

if we were to ban them amongst civilians, the sheer size of the criminal population that is armed would be insane...

I'm 27 and have never been in a situation where I needed a gun. Maybe when/if I have a family/kids and a home with stuff in it ... MAYBE than. I never understood the obsessive need for some people to laugh @ people that don't have or don't want a gun. I've never even heard from a friend whom heard it from a friend whom heard it from a friend where a gun would have made a situation better.

Back