Anyone ever done the carnivore diet

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Looks like it might be fun for a while but how the fuck do people do this year round

How many steaks Can a dude eat

I love meat more than carbs, fats or sweets but I’m not sure I could do 100% carnivore without craving a little bit of them.

Last edited:
No thanks
208863.gif

I did it for a month. I didn't have crazy shits . Definitely had real high energy and felt great and barely had any appetite. It was kind of concerning how little I ate and craved food. I didn't do it for weight loss so I didn't track it but I had to drop some. The only reason I stopped was because the wife was getting pissy about me being hard to eat with and she said I had attitude

My diets pretty close to carnivore. Eat once a day. Generally 2 eye fillets steaks. Bacon.

Drink alot tho. So tonne of sugars with that daily.

No issues with the stomach still to this day.

I've probably been a 1 meal a day eater 3 quarters of my life.

Fuck that. Some of y'all live in areas where Wonder is bread and you buy Bagels in a Supermarket. Here bread is sacred....and all cultures partake. Italian bread, Challah, Naan, Pita, Baguettes, Rolls, Bagels, Irish Soda.....Im gonna need some private time...

Fuck that. Some of y'all live in areas where Wonder is bread and you buy Bagels in a Supermarket. Here bread is sacred....and all cultures partake. Italian bread, Challah, Naan, Pita, Baguettes, Rolls, Bagels, Irish Soda.....Im gonna need some private time...

Yeah but you don’t have Japanese milk bread

Would aggravate my hemorrhoids, so no.

Get ready to shit

I feel like for me it would be the opposite. Like you'd never be able to shit and be so backed up from just eating protein and fat and no fiber/veggies/fruits.

Looks like it might be fun for a while but how the fuck do people do this year round

How many steaks Can a dude eat
Is that like the tide pod challenge? Doesn’t sound like a good idea to me.

Back